67 GT500 Lime Gold in PA - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 05-27-2006, 12:07 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
67 GT500 Lime Gold in PA

I work for a restoration shop in central PA and we just got in a 67 GT500 that is for sale. It is Lime Gold with black interior, 428, auto. It has 55k miles on it. Appears to be repaint with very nice original interior. Car is in very nice condition. I have pics for anyone that is seriously interested. I don't think there is really a set in stone price, just taking offers.
Email with any questions [email protected]

93 GT, 347 stroker - SOLD
03 Cobra Vert, 2.8 pulley, CAI, catback, Diablo chip - More to come!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 05-27-2006, 10:59 PM

wanna trade ??

i have a 99 cobra with 38,000 origanal miles on it the car is brand new let me know you can email me at [email protected] thanks tony ps i also have other mustangs also thanks again

post #3 of 11 Old 05-30-2006, 07:24 PM Thread Starter

We're talking about a $200k + car here so there would be a lot to make up.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 06-01-2006, 05:53 PM Thread Starter

Car will be at Carlisle All Ford Nationals this Sat.

post #5 of 11 Old 06-12-2006, 11:43 AM

Trader Feedback: (8)
Hi, Sounds like a great car...but that's the problem....when your trying to sell a car of this value post pics ...Not trying to be a dick but i'm tired of coming to this section and all you guys with older cars never ever post pics...Words can't desrcibe the car.....Don't ask people to email for pics...waste of time in my opinion...If you can't figure out the corral system...go to photobucket.com...IT'S FREE ....Have a nice day

Current Car: 93 GT Vert...BBK cold air,BBK Equal Shortys, BBK Catted X-Pipe,Full MSD 6Al Ignition, BBK 70 TB,UD Pulleys, BBK Grip Subframes, BBK Strut Bar, M&M (4-Point) K-Member 3.73 gears, Steeda Tri-Axe, Mishimoto 2 Core Radiator, 180* Thermo...

Proud owner of 9 former Mustangs
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 11 Old 06-13-2006, 11:01 PM Thread Starter

If a car is worth $200k it better be nice. The people that are seriously interested in the car have emailed me and we have talked over the phone. If someone is seriously interested in this caliber of a car they are going to want detailed pics. Why post a comment when you have no intention of buying a car like this?

post #7 of 11 Old 06-14-2006, 09:48 AM

Trader Feedback: (8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroked93
If a car is worth $200k it better be nice. The people that are seriously interested in the car have emailed me and we have talked over the phone. If someone is seriously interested in this caliber of a car they are going to want detailed pics. Why post a comment when you have no intention of buying a car like this?
I just said what everyone else was thinking...plus i gave you link to make pictures smaller in size so you can post...I was actually trying to help you there...No i'm not intrested in buying your car..because i don't have that kind of money to throw around....But i love that car and would love to see some pics//

Current Car: 93 GT Vert...BBK cold air,BBK Equal Shortys, BBK Catted X-Pipe,Full MSD 6Al Ignition, BBK 70 TB,UD Pulleys, BBK Grip Subframes, BBK Strut Bar, M&M (4-Point) K-Member 3.73 gears, Steeda Tri-Axe, Mishimoto 2 Core Radiator, 180* Thermo...

Proud owner of 9 former Mustangs
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 11 Old 06-17-2006, 02:17 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
I would suggest going on a shelby forum you will never sell a car worth that much on here... i know someone who might be interested... who did the resto do you have papers for the car, what are the factory options, is Lime Gold the original color, is everything factory correct? please let me know I have a serious buyer
post #9 of 11 Old 06-19-2006, 10:17 PM Thread Starter

I know what you mean, but this is free advertising and you never know who might see it on here. The only thing that was redone on the car is the paint. I don't know who did the paint work but it is very nice. There is one small chip on the driver side quarter but that is it. The rest of the car is pretty much original, looks like the motor was out and cleaned up but that's about it. The interior is all original and very nice. Lime Gold is the original color. Car has power steering and power brakes, no AC which is correct for the VIN. If you want more info email me [email protected] or call 717-877-4282. I will post some pics also.

post #10 of 11 Old 06-19-2006, 10:27 PM Thread Starter

post #11 of 11 Old 06-19-2006, 10:28 PM Thread Starter

Pics are of car before it was detailed.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement