1966 289-2V Mustang Fastback Project Car - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 05-17-2006, 11:09 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
1966 289-2V Mustang Fastback Project Car

I have for sale a 1966 Fastback project car. VIN#6F09C305146, Data tag info: 63A A 25 01D 28 6 6. The color is raven black with dark red interior. I just had the front section of the front floor pans professionally replaced by Classic Mustangs of Memphis. The right rear quarter panel was replaced along with the inner wheel housing. All of the metal work has been done to this car except for one minor spot on the panel below the taillight. The frame rails, torq boxes, rocker panels, cowl and trunk are in excellent condition. The drivers side fender has a rust thru spot but this can be repaired. I have an extra fender that I am letting go with the car though. The doors are perfect. This is one of the nicest bodies I have come across in a long time. This car is currently dismantled except for the front and rear suspension. The car has the original engine and C-4 automatic transmission which was running when pulled from the car. The car has only 85000 original miles on it. All glass is good (minor rock peck on the windshield which can be fixed). The original interior is decent and it has a full length console. Wheels are aftermarket. I have all of the parts for the car except for the exhaust manifolds and exhaust. The dash is uncut and I have the original radio. The bumpers are decent. I have an original replacement front valence. The deck lid is fine. The hood has a dent in it but can be fixed. Each of the front fenders have a small dent in them but these can be repaired also. I am asking $10,000 for the car. The car is located in Jackson, TN 38305. For pictures and additional information I can be reached at: [email protected] or call 731-225-2449. Thanks, Mark

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-06-2006, 12:03 PM Thread Starter

1966 Mustang Fastback

I have reduced the price to $9000. Thanks,Mark

post #3 of 3 Old 06-12-2006, 08:43 AM Thread Starter

1966 Mustang Fastback

This car has been sold. Thanks,Mark
Sponsored Links
Advertisement