WNTD: 1966 coupe/fastback - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 01-11-2006, 07:58 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
WNTD: 1966 coupe/fastback

hey there,

I'm looking for a 1966 coupe or fastback to make my dream car. The 1966 year is the best looking mustang in my opinion and because I have the funds I am looking for one. Must be a V8, doesn't have to run but that would be a plus. Please, no heaps of rust! The car will be a daily driver in the summer so it doesn't have to be show car quality. I also dont want something that will take a lot of money and time to fix, as I am using pretty much all I can to purchase the car itself. I am using the winter and spring months to fix any problems it might have. I am located in Cleveland Ohio and am willing to pick up and travel pretty far as well.

Thank you very much!

Last edited by 1966gt350h; 01-13-2006 at 05:43 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 01-12-2006, 01:53 AM
m65

City and State are required in your PROFILE to keep the thread open.
Please add this info.
Thanks

If your WORD is no good YOU are no good!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 Old 01-12-2006, 01:55 AM
m65

Do you want a project car or a finished car?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 01-15-2006, 05:04 PM

pm sent
post #5 of 7 Old 01-20-2006, 11:07 PM

Trader Feedback: (18)
Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread, but I too am looking for a 66 fastback for a project car. I live in Ky, was wondering if m65 new of any around the state anywhere?

86GT-- sold
92 Coupe-408 stroked Windsor, TFS High Ports, Super Victor EFI, FTI hydraulic roller, Tremec TKO, Bilsteins, H&R Springs, SN95 disc brakes, and 10th Anniversary Cobra wheels.
post #6 of 7 Old 01-21-2006, 01:44 AM
m65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick86GT
Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread, but I too am looking for a 66 fastback for a project car. I live in Ky, was wondering if m65 new of any around the state anywhere?
The only ones I know of for sale are 67 and 68 fast backs. For some reason the 65 and 66 cars are getting hard to find. I will let you guys know if I find any.

post #7 of 7 Old 01-22-2006, 10:29 AM

Trader Feedback: (18)
Thanks for the reply. I really like the lines of the 65-66 fastbacks better than most of the others. My second choice however, would be a 67 or 68 fastback. It seems that most of them I've found are all coupes, and I had my heart set on a fastback. Is it possible to still find any 65-68's around that have decent quarters and floors without spending a fortune? I'm pretty decent at motors, trannys, and interior work, but I'm terrible at body work, so I had hoped to find an abandoned project car that someone had already done some body work on (even if it wasn't painted is fine) but needed interior and mechanical work done. Just let me know if you run across anything of the sort for a decent price.
Thanks again
Mike

86GT-- sold
92 Coupe-408 stroked Windsor, TFS High Ports, Super Victor EFI, FTI hydraulic roller, Tremec TKO, Bilsteins, H&R Springs, SN95 disc brakes, and 10th Anniversary Cobra wheels.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement