F/S '78 King Cobra 77K orig. Miles - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 10-24-2005, 08:04 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Exclamation F/S '78 King Cobra 77K orig. Miles

Well.....Time to get rid of one of my project cars. I have a 1978 Mustang King Cobra.
The car has 77K Orig. Miles. and the motor has about 2K miles since the rebuild.(Rebuilt the Orig. motor)
Engine:302 V8
Mods:Ford Performance B-303 cam , 14inch Ford performance air filter , Holly carb , Custom 2 1/2 inch exhuast with Thrush cherry bomb mufflers , Lakewood Traction bars , 14 inch American Racing rims with Viper tires that are pretty much new.(Also have orig. rims with the orig. showroom tires)
Trans: 4-speed manual
Body: The body is in great shape for its age and has only one small rust spot near one of the exhaust exits on the driver side. There are no dents on any part of the car. The Paint is a little faded......might be able to be buffed out but I would repaint the car.
Interrior: The inside of the car is in decent shape. Theres 2 small cracks in the dash that can be repaired , needs headliner , and both front seats have small tears that can also be repaired easily. The rear seats fold down and are in perfect condition since I always have it folded down.

Extra parts: 1 rebuilt 4 speed man. transmission,window covers with vents, All the stock smog equipment, air filter and stock carb.
This car was never raced or beaten on and was basicly a weekend driver. I am asking $3,000.00 OBO Remember.....This car is VERY rare. Its very hard to find this car with such low miles. E-mail me for Pics/questions at [email protected]
Chris

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-28-2005, 02:24 PM Thread Starter

For the people who sent me e-mail's for pics....I thank you for even responding.lol. I never knew how hard it was to sell a Mustang II. I'm really going to miss this car...but thank god I still have my '89 GT clone. But now for the good part.... THE CAR IS NOW $2,900.00. Uh oh, $100 off, lol. Car needs to go soon.
Chris

post #3 of 4 Old 11-06-2005, 01:03 AM Thread Starter

The King Cobra is now $2,500.00. This car MUST GO. I no longer can afford to keep this car and it really needs a good home. I have LOTS of pics. Please PM or E-mail for pics/details. Thank you.
Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 11-06-2005, 07:44 AM

Got a way to deliver it to southern Ohio ? If so send pics of car, I'm always interested in MII's (and Pintos!).

[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement