FOR SALE-1965 COUPE 289 SLVR W/ BLK RCING STRPS...NEEDS LITTLE $12,500 NEGOTIABLE - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 08-28-2005, 07:13 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
FOR SALE-1965 COUPE 289 SLVR W/ BLK RCING STRPS...NEEDS LITTLE $12,500 NEGOTIABLE

I AM SELLING MY 65 COUPE...THE INTERIOR HAS A NEW DASH W. AUTOMETER GAUGES..THE INTERIOR IS ALL ORIGINAL ALL THAT IS NEEDED IS A GLOVEBOX DOOR AND INSTRUMENT CLUSTER PANEL...THE MOTOR IS A 289 BORED 60 OVER...IT HAS A 600 HOLLEY 4 BARRL CARB W. A WEIAND ALUMINUM INTAKE SMALL CAM AND DYNOMAX HEADERS...THE CAR HAS NEW STARTER SOLENOID ALTERNATOR BATTERY DISTRIBUTOR VOLTAGE REGLUATOR RADIATOR CHROME VALVE COVERS W/ WING NUTS AND AIR CLEANER THE MOTOR HAS ABOUT 10,000 MILES ON IT WITH REGULAR MAINTENANCE AND OIL CHANGES....THE EXTERIOR IS SILVER W/ BLK RACING STRIPES WHICH WAS PAINTED LAST APRIL...IT HAS A NEW FRONT BUMPER VALANCE HOOD TAILLIGHT ASSEMBLY...THE CAR HAS BEEN GARAGE KEPT AND VERY RARELY DRIVEN IN THE RAIN....WASHED AND POLISHED EVERY WEEK OR TWO...IT SITS ON 265-15 WINSTON GT WINNERS WITH 15" CRAGARS...THE FRONT TIRES WERE PURCHASED IN JUNE....IT HAS TRUE DUAL EXHAUST WITH FLOWMASTER 40 SERIES MUFFLER...THE CAR NEEDS VERY LITTLE AT ALL...IT IS A CONSTANT SHOW WINNER AND HEAD TURNER...I BOUGHT THE CAR AND RESTORED IT WHEN I WAS 16 I HATE TO SEE IT GO BUT I NEED THE MONEY...IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE PICS PLEASE VISIT www.artsvett.com u can contact me at [email protected]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-29-2005, 12:10 PM

WOW...she looks beautiful!

How original is she?
When was most of the work done (engine & body)?
Thanks...Tim

post #3 of 3 Old 08-29-2005, 10:21 PM
m65

City and State are required in your PROFILE to post on here. Please add this info.
Thanks.

If your WORD is no good YOU are no good!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement