1967 mustang fastback for sale in michigan with 351c - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 08-18-2005, 06:01 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (3)
1967 mustang fastback for sale in michigan with 351c

This is an original "C" code car

I bought the car as a stripped shell and all the body work & paint was done when I bought the car. All I did to the body was clean it up and paint the floor & trunk with sound deadener rubberized material. The quarters have been patched(not the greatest work but they look nice), and the paint has some chips from it seems like getting bumped into for sitting in a garage for so long.

I installed the interior including like new original upholstored seats, new headliner, new front windshield gasket and new rear glass gasket, new carpet, comes with the fold down rear seat & all panels(which have been redone) with trap door for trunk; basically everything to finish the interior.

Motor is a 1970 2bbl 351c(highest rated year for hp) and I'm not sure whether the transmission is a C4 or FMX.

I installed a new electronic ignition as well as new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, alternator, starter, radiator, hoses, gas tank, gas tank sender, door handles, & other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Motor fires up and runs great. The only metal work needed is the front rails where the bumper mounts bolt to, and the drivers side torque box has a few small holes. Other then that I have everything needed to complete the car, and needs very little to finish. The wheels pictured don't come with the car, original 68 wheels will come with it.

I am asking $10,000 obo for the car and I can be reached at 248-506-5916. My email address is [email protected]

Last edited by DarkoStoj; 08-18-2005 at 06:08 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-28-2005, 06:43 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
would you consider a trade?
https://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=695005

post #3 of 4 Old 08-28-2005, 08:46 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (3)
I'll have to think about it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 07-13-2011, 02:15 AM