Any shells or abandoned projects for sale in/around MD? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 08-11-2005, 11:36 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (6)
Any shells or abandoned projects for sale in/around MD?

might be looking for a shell of a 64 1/2-70. Some rust is expected but aslong as all the main stuff is still solid it shouldnt be to bad. Like the frame rails, shock towers, etc. motor and trans are not needed but if included for the right price ill think about it. I have a 88 hatchback that I might teardown to rebuild but Ive always had my heart set on a classic. Trades might be possible, 88 lx hatch needs paint, c4 trans, stock motored 302 with only headers/offroad h/single chamber catback, new tuneup, running rich though.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 08-11-2005, 02:43 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
You can always search ebay and sort on distance to you. That's how I found the Mach 1 that I'm going to pick up Saturday. I'd never buy a car sight unseen off of there though.

dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane
might be looking for a shell of a 64 1/2-70. Some rust is expected but aslong as all the main stuff is still solid it shouldnt be to bad. Like the frame rails, shock towers, etc. motor and trans are not needed but if included for the right price ill think about it. I have a 88 hatchback that I might teardown to rebuild but Ive always had my heart set on a classic. Trades might be possible, 88 lx hatch needs paint, c4 trans, stock motored 302 with only headers/offroad h/single chamber catback, new tuneup, running rich though.

Dave

73 Mustang Mach 1 (Red/Black)
02 Toyota Prius (Gotta love the MPG's)
04 Mazda MPV (gotta haul the family with something. lol)

Go Hokies!!
post #3 of 9 Old 08-11-2005, 03:49 PM Thread Starter

I looked earlier and didnt have any luck, either wanted way to much for it or just to far away.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 08-16-2005, 04:41 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
I have a 71 Fastback that needs a motor and some finishing work done to it. It's medium blue. Car originally came with a 302 2V motor. Body is OK, Like I said it needs some work. Frame is great no rust that I have found yet. I just got another car for the wife and this one is sitting in the driveway. I'm looking to get $800 for it, give me a call if interested @ 484-326-1492, Thanks Mike.
post #5 of 9 Old 08-21-2005, 03:47 PM

Bane,

We have a 1965 Mustang shell available if you are still interested. We live in IL, but would be willing to help out with transportation. Let us know if you would like to see a photo or if you need more information.

Thanks,
[email protected]
post #6 of 9 Old 08-22-2005, 10:22 PM Thread Starter

car-slueth, any pics?

devilbrickgod, what kinda shape is it in and how much, pics?
post #7 of 9 Old 08-24-2005, 08:41 AM

Trader Feedback: (1)
I have pics but they are to large to post here. I can email them to you, send me your address. Thanks Mike
post #8 of 9 Old 08-24-2005, 09:04 AM Thread Starter

post #9 of 9 Old 08-31-2005, 07:23 PM

66 mustang

I have a 66 mustang that is 2 1/4 chopped top with the roof removed ready to be custom removeable hardtop or conv, or back to a coupe. no motor or tranny. Original glass and interior. Roll caged and new floor pans. This is a project car and does need work

P.M me or email me at [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement