1967 Ford Mustang Coupe A/C New Motor - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 08-10-2005, 04:11 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
1967 Ford Mustang Coupe A/C New Motor

For Sale is a 1967 Ford Mustang Coupe. To my knowledge it has alittle of 47xxx miles on it. The car is an original Air Conditioning car and has the stock compressor and the lines just needs a pulley. It has a brand new rebuilt dynoed 302. The motor consists of stock rods and pistons it has alittle but bigger then stock cam, has a edelbrock performer intake, and a set of 289 heads on it. The motor at the flywheel made 270 horsepower which isn't bad considering what it is. The car also has a brand new rebuilt C4 transmission. The car has new front brakes, radiator, heater core, starter, and coil. The car does need a new drivers side rear quarter panel for it has a kink in it. I bought the car out of florida 2 years ago and the motor was bad and the transmission didnt work which i wasnt told when the car showed up on the trailer at my house. Since then I have over 12xxx into the paying 6 thousand for the car and 6 thousand between the motor transmission and the rest of the parts. The car with alittle bit of work would be a very nice street car. The tires are in good shape also. I am asking 6000.00 for it but shoot me a reasonable offer and we could go from there. If you have any other questions feel free to email me at [email protected] or give me a call at (815)579-1742.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 08-13-2005, 01:44 AM Thread Starter

5200.00 any takes at that price. The car is a solid car and wouldnt take much to have it cosmetically nice. Email me and and I can send you some pictures.

post #3 of 7 Old 08-19-2005, 10:37 PM

Interested in trading for a custom harley?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 08-22-2005, 09:37 PM Thread Starter

no sorry
post #5 of 7 Old 08-28-2005, 04:04 AM

I'd like to check it out

Hi, I am interested in the car.. if you could send me some pics that would be great! I live in yorkville which is about 45 min. away, if you could send some of the floorpans and the vin on the inner left driver fender that would be great ... if it looks good to me I would like to meet you and take a pic!

Thanks!

-Brad

[email protected]
post #6 of 7 Old 09-20-2005, 11:56 PM

pics to [email protected]

1993 GT vert: C&L 73 mm MAF, 65 mm Motorsport Throttle Body, Cobra Intake, B303 Cam, BBK 1 5/8" Ltubes, BBK Offroad X-pipe, Flowmaster American Thunder, Pro 5.0 Short Throw, Steeda Firewall Adj Quadrant, Ford Racing 3.55 Gears, Hurst Roll Control, JLT True Cold Air Fenderwell Intake

Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 7 Old 09-27-2005, 01:48 AM Thread Starter

The car is still for sale. I am looking to get 4500.00. Someone take the car off my hands.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement