Here is some of the info on this car.
I have placed or won almost all of the shows entered with this car, including ISC events. I have kept this car "era-correct" being that all pieces on the car could have been purchased in 1969.
It is driven approx 1,500miles/summer depending on the weather.
It is stored in a heated garage under a silk cover when not being driven.
I am asking $18,000 OBO
Please e-mail me for images.
Grand Rapids, Mich
1969 Mustang Detailed components list
- 302 Mexican block bored to 4.030â€ť
- Eagle crank custom offset ground to make 3.32â€ť stroke
- 338ci 10.5:1 CR
- Modified Cleveland heads
- 2.19â€ť intake and 1.71â€ť exh.
- Manley valves
- Ross pistons
- Eagle rods
- Cam is TRW Solid mechanical
- Intake is 244 @ .05 - .571" lift
- Exh. Is 254 @ .05 - .597" lift
- 106 LSA
- Full roller lifters (aluminum) 1.7:1 ratio
- Custom made Single plane â€śSpiderâ€ť intake with Jet hot Sterling silver coating
- Hooker headers (1- 5/8â€ť primary to 3 1/4â€ťcollectors 3â€ť tubes all the way back to Flowmaster 3 chambers dumps in front of rear axle)
- MSD digital 6 ignition
- MSD billet Dist.
- Holley HP 750 carb
- 9qt oil pan
- Fuel sump in stock tank
- Aeromotive A-1000 electric pump with remote shut-off
- -10an supply line
- -8an return
- Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
- 75-200hp Plate system
- Shock towers and torque boxes in excellent condition
- Lowered 1â€ť
- Chrome Export brace
- Chrome Monte-Carlo bar
- Leaf spring with Air shocks in Rear
- Boss traction bars
- SPEC Stage 3 clutch (approx. 4500miles on it)
- Top Loader Close ratio 4sp transmission ( Hurst stick )
- Nodular 9â€ť rear end with 3.91 gears and Detroit locker
- 31 spline axles
- Disk brakes on all 4 corners with bias adjustment
- Standard interior seats (Lowback seats with head rest)
- Blacked out dash
- Mallory Tach, Autometer Water temp/Boost\Vac. Gauge mounted on steering column (removable with out damaging column)
- Autometer Fuel pressure and oil pressure gauges mounted on Cowl
- Rear seat fold down delete
- Custom made rear deck
- Battery Relocated to trunk in Polished aluminum box