1965 Mustang Coupe, MA - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 05-07-2005, 03:20 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
1965 Mustang Coupe, MA

For Sale: 1965 mustang 289 2 barrel, Red. C4 automatic. Mileage on body is around 110,000. Motor was rebuilt around 70,000.
Paint is in good condition with only a couple blemishes.
I have two sets of wheels for it..one is the stock steel wheels with hubcaps and the other is the waffle style pony rims from the SN95 mustangs with custom made spacers with lugs pressed in.
Interior is black and is immaculate except for a cracked dash pad (easily replaced)
The only reason why I'm selling it is that I don't get to use it much anymore and I don't want it to go to waste.
I'm looking to get about $8000 for it or best reasonable offer. It is currently located in West Springfield, MA. You can reach me at [email protected]

Here is a pic at one of last year's mustang unlimited shows. You can see the pony rims on it. I have plenty more pictures if anyone wants them.

1988 5.0 Mustang-Mimosa - Typhoon Intake, 65mm BBK throttle body, BBK headers, Off road h-pipe, Flowmaster 2 chamber exhaust, MSD 6A Ignition, MSD blaster coil, MSD timing adjuster, FMS aluminum driveshaft, T-5 Swap. Pro5.0 shifter, 190 lph fuel pump, 3.73s, Crane 1.7 roller rockers..Rebuild coming soon 331 or 347
1965 Mustang coupe-red - Flowtech long tube headers, flowmaster mufflers with dumps.
88 Nissan S-12 Winter Beater

Last edited by ElPhantasmo; 05-31-2005 at 11:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-31-2005, 11:38 PM Thread Starter

ttt

1988 5.0 Mustang-Mimosa - Typhoon Intake, 65mm BBK throttle body, BBK headers, Off road h-pipe, Flowmaster 2 chamber exhaust, MSD 6A Ignition, MSD blaster coil, MSD timing adjuster, FMS aluminum driveshaft, T-5 Swap. Pro5.0 shifter, 190 lph fuel pump, 3.73s, Crane 1.7 roller rockers..Rebuild coming soon 331 or 347
1965 Mustang coupe-red - Flowtech long tube headers, flowmaster mufflers with dumps.
post #3 of 4 Old 06-05-2005, 05:22 PM

Trader Feedback: (4)
Garage
Send pics to [email protected]

Boosted50,
Daily Driven 411 RWHP (now 290 - blower death)
1995 Mustang GT
121,XXX Miles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 06-06-2005, 12:34 AM Thread Starter

I'll have some pics sent out to you after I get out of work on Monday.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement