Pristine 66 coupe - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 05-03-2005, 08:18 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Pristine 66 coupe

Selling my baby, i got bigger and better things waiting. I'll give brief info on her as there is ALOT. You can PM me with specific questions etc. She is a 1966 A code mustang with the full GT outfit (aside from rally pac). The paint is outstanding (which u can tell from the pics). She purrs like a kitty at idle but whenever u stomp on it.. damn. There is absolutely NO rust on this car. The dreaded "cowl" rust does not exist on this car. Ive maybe seen a 1inch wide puddle before on the floor mat and that was after litterly holding the house on the cowl. Ive seen top and bottom of this car and its condition is amazing.

One thing that defintly stands out about the car is the interior. The seats, headliner and console are all original and they look almost brand new. The seats do have 2 small holes in them but, before the car sells ill install brand new red and white pony seat covers (car is orignally pony interior btw). I just installed brand new red carpet and it looks and feels great. The A/C blows colder and faster air than my dads mercedes so no problems there. All the interior lights work (courtesy lights etc). I just got a brand new steering wheel that feels GREAT its 12" in diameter and just has a great thick feal. Also, it has a middle horn button that is very convient.

Whenever i first bought the car, a compression test was run on it and my mechanics exact words where "this engine is astounding for whole old it is". While she may be no hotrod, she is defintly very fun to drive and her sound will get alot of attention (trust me on this one). I have a edelbrock performer intake sitting in the trunk and i havnt installed it yet so thats there to start the upgrade process. As of now, all it has is a brand new holley 4bbl carb.

Things installed:
Rear end re-done
Transmission overhaul
Interior touch ups
Front Granada disc brakes
Power booster and new drums for the rear
New 15X8 magnum 500 wheels all the way around
New carb
2 chamber american thunder exhaust.
and much more.

About 8 grand has been put into the work and it defintly shows. This car is litteraly pristine and people do the weirdest crap to just get one last look at it. Im asking 15,000 obo and you can reach me at [email protected] if you have any type of specific question etc. ALL the work and i mean ALL is documented and i have the recipt. Every in-depth peice of work (brakes major major tune up and overhaul) have all been done by one of the best classic mustang mechanics in houston. I can also give u his phone # if u have any questions. Thanks guys, here are the pics

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-07-2005, 08:22 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
bump

Sponsored Links
Advertisement