For Sale 68 Fastback Bullitt resto-mod - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 08-15-2018, 07:28 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
68 Fastback Bullitt resto-mod

For Sale. 1968 Fastback "Bullitt" restomod. This is a 4 year old total restoration that has 5k miles on the rebuild. It really does have to much to list so I'll hit the high points. 331 Stroker, 5sp Tremec, Front and rear suspension is Total Control Products w/ Total Control Subfame connectors and Total Control maunal rack. Wilwood manual disc. SPI epoxy primer and Sikkens base and clear used for paint. Inside and underneath the car coated with Lizard Skin, Flowmaster exhaust system. American Autowire, Autometer Gages, Scat seats, carpet with upgraded jute backing and soundproofing, and Old Air A/C on the inside. Except for the long block and paint work I did all the work myself. I have a FB album that shows all work that was done. I have all receipts and can answer any questions about the car. Car is in NC. 65k. I can be reached at 770-833-8543.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg bulit.jpg (96.5 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 356.jpg (119.1 KB, 115 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement