For Sale 69' fb(cheap) Barn find! solid/mods - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 04-25-2017, 04:43 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
69' fb(cheap) Barn find! solid/mods

1969 Fastback(not sure if Mach ect) Partially finished street/drag project i found this is a backwoods hick garage! one of those RARE finds i honestly REALLY wanted this myself! as my fav car i ever owned was a 70 fastback(had a 66 w/Shelby body kit),but 69/70's are my favs!(infact my 1st kids is name is#Shelby lol!)#long story short i can't afford it right now and it would kill me to see this done running around my small town knowing i had to pass it up! you ask whats in it for me(not much!)but use of space when its gone and help on my project from owner! i was friends with owners son for yrs and at their place all the time and still had no idea this was in back part of garage buried under a ton of other parts ect! Ok about the car! it has no interior in it(not sure what he has?) body looks to be real straight/solid(in primer)has nicely done roll cage drag legal(incl under hood) stock car looking type! mostly all new metal from firewall out!(fenders,core support ect)#hes what he told me it has narrowed rear Dana60,box frame floor,Mustang2 front suspension,4link rear coil overs,C6 auto tranny,Tubbed rear,71' Pinto quick steer rack/pinion,15x14" Centerline Drag Star wheels w/Mickey 33x15 tires! i believe it has a motor(don't quote me)but does come with a Q-code 428 T-Bird motor(extra) all for $7900obo(the wheels/tires,428 are worth $2000 alone used!)the mods cost more than the balance! theres more there but i know once garage is cleaned out and its pulled out that car wont be there by the end of the day! i didn't even mention any of this to my closest friends or advertise it locally! as like i said i don't wanna see it around here to remind me i couldn't afford a deal of the century! i will try and get pics up soon PLEASE don't reply if your not serious as once i get owner thinking about it,it will be gone and i get nothing lol! Trust me this is that barn find you heard about 20-30yrs ago! i don't want this car dug out(clean/dry garage)#or on owners mind till someone is serious as i know its a gonner in probably hrs lol! call/text me at(814)271-9849 Jim oh car is in Nw. Pa(pics up soon!)s Best to call/text me as not online a lot!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-04-2017, 07:25 PM

Trader Feedback: (4)
Pics?

post #3 of 3 Old 06-04-2017, 08:07 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
Yikes! Wall of WORDS.

Post need punctuation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement