For Sale 1973 351 2V Mach 1 - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-11-2015, 03:25 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (8)
1973 351 2V Mach 1

Hey guys sadly I have to sell my Mach 1 . I bought this in early 2013 and set it aside with the intentions of getting the promotion I was working on and having the money to get her done but my company SUCKS and has hired a bunch incompetent idiots to be assistant managers instead so the money never materialized (sorry, rant over). I now have 4 project cars so I need to thin the herd and she's the first to go. I bought this from a guy that parked it in '99 and let it sit and then I acquired it. It's a '73 2V auto car with factory AC (AC is missing though). This was yellow from the factory but had been repainted some time ago. Body is in really good shape considering she's 42 years old but it does have some bad spots as shown in the pics. Good news is the floor is really solid with the exception of the drivers toe board which needs a small patch. Interior was slowly switched to black but it has mostly ginger interior left. All the electrical seems good also. All in all it's a great project car but right now I don't have the time or money to deal with it and while I could let it sit until I have the money I don't want it to deteriorate. I'm asking $2,500 OBO. Sorry no trades. Let me know if anyone needs anymore pics or info. View pics here: Mach 1 Photos by 85gtkid | Photobucket

Thanks,

John

2001 ws6
2003 redfire cobra. [email protected] bone stock
93 teal cobra with 72hundred miles
85 gt vert
Sponsored Links
Advertisement