For Sale 1966 mustang coupe -$5750 Texas - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 05-10-2015, 10:12 AM Thread Starter
Corral Elite Member

Trader Feedback: (69)
1966 mustang coupe -$5750 Texas

1966 Mustang Coupe --- solid car that runs and drives ...
Car needs brakes gone through - and new clutch to be road ready

Pictures show the detail.

Mileage is listed at 100,000 however I have no way of knowing how many miles thie car has- the odomoter does not work

I purchased this car and immediately afterwards another car I had been looking at accepted my offer so I need to move this Mustang.

This 66 Copue has a 5.0 V8 engine from a foxboy mustang with a t5 manual 5 speed transmission.
Holley 4 barrel Carb - Edelbrock Performer Intake

5.0 motor does have a small camshaft so it sounds amazing with a rumpy idle...Headers and flow master exhaust finish the awesome motor sound. - I can email you a short clip of the idle.

Water Temp, Fuel level, Voltage guage and Tach with shift light are all installed.

Its a solid body - but will need some work...this is the perfect platform for drag car, autocross car or to be put back on the street. The keys are included - however the electrical system needs work...lights turn signals and wipers do not work. These are simple cars and with a little work can easily be resolved

Car starts with a push button swith on dash.

Needs a clutch installed - parts are included - it will start and drive, however the clutch is virtually gone. Brakes should be gone through ....they have too much travel in the pedal and the right front hangs up every not and then.

Car is equipped with late model mustang 18" tires and wheels that llok awesome on it - but they are not correct for the car..tire rub is present - easy to clearance them but I want to make sure the new buy has that option.- not my place to doe it for them...

This was a 6 cylinder car from factory - does have 5 lug bult pattern and drum brakes -all all for wheels 5x4.5 bolt pattern

If you are looking for pure - orginial car this is NOT it...if you want a cool hot rod type this is your car!

Title is clear and ready to transfer Located in Corpus Christi -

I will gladly help get it loaded to a shipper but will not pay any shipping fees or charges.

Pics here- 1966 Mustang

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 12-04-2015, 09:00 AM

Trader Feedback: (0)
Hi, do you still have this car? Thanks. Jack

post #3 of 4 Old 12-30-2015, 11:04 PM

pictures

I am interested in the car.I tried the craigslist link couldn't get anything.please send me some pictures ..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 12-31-2015, 01:26 AM
m65

This ad is 7 months old. You might have better luck sending a pm.

If your WORD is no good YOU are no good!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement