WTB 67 68 fastback wanted - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 07-04-2014, 10:51 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
67 68 fastback project wanted

Ok guys and gals, I've been lurking for a while but I finally joined! When I was in my early 20s I sold my basket case 65 A code fastback to pay for food and like most of us hated to do it. So now I guess I am looking to find the car that I will own the rest of my life. I am looking for a 67 or 68 v8 fastback that is a little better than a basket case, hopefully. The less rust for more $$ I guess. I watch ebay ALOT, and I just cant justify driving 400 mi to find out I purchased a $7500 rustang that the only thing worth saving is the vin#. I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana and am willing to drive a days drive to pick up. Please PM me or my email is [email protected]. My budget is +/- 8,000 Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-06-2014, 09:09 PM

good luck on your venture i looked for 15 years just had to keep saving till i got 20k then found one now im up to 36k and still have not drove the car yet lol close

post #3 of 4 Old 07-10-2014, 07:44 PM Thread Starter

Thanks. That's a pretty long time.... I bet its beautiful though. Id love to see some pics if you got them.. I actually just committed to a 67 fb 6 cyl and its rusty! Guess its the journey AND the destination. I see your not too far from me, maybe we will cross paths sometime.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 07-12-2014, 10:09 AM
Turbo Wizard

Trader Feedback: (1)
It took me close to 20 years to finally get a 67 FB. If the deal falls through on the rusty one then I highly suggest waiting and saving up for a non rusty car. In the end you will have a ton less money in the car. Unless you just like doing metal work.

My current 67 has no rust or if it does I have not found or seen it. It is about a 14 year old restoration. So basically was made a show car then retired to weekend driver status then sold to me. I had a 67 coupe back in the early to mid 90s and while not what I would call a rust bucket I still had to do partial quarters and floor pans then paint the car. I got less for that running/driving car than I had just in paint/primer work and I painted it myself.

Sent from my iPad Nano

--Admiral Aaron

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement