For Sale Nice 68 fastback mustang all new cert to 8.50 - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 04-27-2013, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
rek

Trader Feedback: (0)
Nice 68 fastback mustang all new cert to 8.50

The car is a roller all you need is motor and trans, has a real good body needs paint to be really nice but it is presentable I have a clear title in my name it is a factory J code car and was c-4 trans all tags are still in the car would make a great pro street or drag car I have been [email protected] in the 1/8 mi. 1.Car has aje racing front end has adjustable control arms with rod ends, with adjustable coil over struts and flaming river rack 2. had ed's chassie shop put new 4 link new frame rails new 9in housing with backbrace has new 35 spline axels 5/8 full spool 5.25 lighten and polished gear afco single adjustable coil over shocks. 3 has strange brakes on the back and willwood on the front. 4. has a new set of champion wheels on it with a new set of m/t 31-13-15 slicks it has a 12 wheel on back with 4-3/4 backspace but will take a 15 in wheel and bigger tire no problem plenty of room on the inside has a moroso DS-2 26-4.5- 15 on the front car also has a parachute mount for the back come out by the lic plate. 5. the inside has nice sheet metal work in the back and has a real nice just certified 3-2-13 to 8.50 cage easy to get in and out of, has 2 Jazz seats with nice black covers has stock dash with tack and oil heat and vacuum gauges mounted in the dash in the original places has new door panels all original glass but the windshield is new all new rubbers around front and back glass and new door seal panels and new carpet in the front but it don't fit the best it has a msd 7al-3 ing box with a leash electronics pro street box with relays all wired up it is all up under the dash on the passenger side all the light work but the brake and the signals would be easy to hood them up. 6. it has a new custom set of 2 in headers for a 3 in bolt pattern the are ceramic coated inside and out also has a big alum radiator also it need the window regulators put back in I have most everything to do it just have not got around to it yet it is set up for a sbf and a p/g trans I had a new drive shaft made with 1350 yokes nice piece . 7 Fuel system is a aeromotive A-2000 fuel pump all braid line 5 gal alum cell, i'm sure I forgot some stuff if you need to you can call me no latter than 10:00 p.m. est. Thanks Ron ( 812-723-3049)

Last edited by rek; 04-28-2013 at 06:41 PM. Reason: sold delete Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread