For Sale 70 Mach 1 and 68 Cougar - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 03-07-2012, 04:07 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
70 Mach 1 and 68 Cougar

I am listing this for my brother we are loosing the storage that his mustang is at and my 68 cougar.He is the 3rd owner and was bought in 1987 has not ran or been driven since 1991.It has been stored inside since then.The options original Kansas car, factory air,deluxe interior,rear fold down,console,shaker,rear spoiler,factory 4spd 351 C 4V car is complete very little to no rust will need to be restored black interior blue exterior was originaly green I believe.We are listing these as someone may be able to get to them before we can, we don't have to sell them but would prefer to, as to let them sit outside and possibly rot.Call me or email 765-473-1774 $10,000 or O.B.O

My 1968 standard cougar is for sale also $3,500 great restorible condition.It is a 302 2V decor interior console Auto, disc brakes,power steering,no power brakes.It had a resto started but lost interest from previous owner new upholstery new vinyl top and headliner but probably no good as it sat outside in KY now inside in IN.It has very little rust good floors frame and trunk area.It has a very small spot in trunk on drivers side and a very small spot on passenger floor.The sheet metal is very good.Contact info above or here.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-09-2012, 12:21 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
SOLD

Sponsored Links
Advertisement