For Sale 2 owner 1971 Mustang coupe 302 with 13,737.3 miles - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 10-11-2011, 06:34 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
2 owner 1971 Mustang coupe 302 with 13,737.3 miles

I'm selling this car for my dad. I am selling because he does not know how to use the internet, and lives in a small town, lol. Now onto the history.

My dad bought this car in June of 2003. He is the 2nd owner of this car (so im told). The first was a couple who bought it new and drove it very rarely. The husband died in the mid/late 90's and the car sat in the garage only being driven to/from the grocery store by the widow until the she died. That is when I found it and told my dad. We had the car appraised in 2004 and at the time it had 13,333 miles on it. I checked the mileage yesterday and it was 13,737.3. The car scored a 97/100 on the appraisal back on 04(have the documentation as proof) and the condition has not changed. It has been stored in a climate controlled shop for the past 8 years and based on its condition I would say it was stored the same way long before we took ownership over 8 years ago.

The over all condition of this car is a 9.9/10 with the ONLY imperfections being a few small paint chips and the trim around the vinyl top needed to be re conditioned. See pics below for pics of the chips and trim.

The interior is easily as clean as new, ALL the electronics work including the PS, AC, ORIGINAL radio, seat belts, lights, etc, so it gets a 10/10 and the engine bay once cleaned(dust) is a 10/10 as well. I have never seen a car this old that is this clean without having been restored. And yes it does have power steering AND AC. The only option it does not have iirc is power brakes.

We are asking $14,000 OBO for the car. Price is negotiable for a little bit faster sale. Any trades would have to be a minimum of $9-10K+the trade coming our way. The only trade we would be interested in is a newer mustang of some sort (clean fox COUPE or SN95cobra or 94-95 5.0) Any trade must be CLEAN and in good running condition. Highly modified vehicles are ok. Just let me know what you have, the worst I can say is no. This is not a normal car sale. This is one of the cleanest, lowest mile, ORIGINAL 71 coupes you will ever see, PERIOD. PM me for any other info. I am located in Denver CO and the car is in Grand Junction CO (230miles away)so for extra pics it may take a couple days but ill do my best.

Now for some pics.

front pass corner

rear pass corner

rear drivers corner

above passenger door, also notice the trim on the vinyl

Last edited by Truebluedevil02; 10-24-2011 at 10:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-24-2011, 09:59 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
to the top, asking price dropped

Sponsored Links
Advertisement