Ford Mustang Forums banner

Looking for 67 Mustang Fastback

WTB 
3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  cabracco85 
#1 ·
The first car my Dad bought himself was a 67 Fastback. My family and I have decided we want to get him that car again.....40+ years later. He has a big birthday coming up in November, so I'm sorta under the gun time wise. I've attached an actual picture of his car. We know it was a black 67, and it was most likely a GT big block 4 speed. I'm in Socal so I'd like to find one relatively close, but for the right car.....I will travel.

I have a time constraint so a full project is unrealistic at this point. Looking for a complete car or a minor project that we can put our own twist on.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
It is not a big block car i know that it is a 289 with an auto. I am working on getting more details of the car as he wants me to post a forsale ad on here for him. Once i get pics and stuff i send them to you. And if you are interested then we can work something out shipping wise. He is supposed to write me up something this weekend and sometime during the week ill get pics of the car.

#6 ·
I know someone who is considering selling a V-8 stick car. It has a state-issued VIN, but do not know the story. If you're interested, I can see if I can get the car's history, more condition details, and send you higher-res pics.

Let me know.

Andy

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.