WTB Looking for 67 Mustang Fastback - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 08-29-2011, 01:10 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (13)
Looking for 67 Mustang Fastback

The first car my Dad bought himself was a 67 Fastback. My family and I have decided we want to get him that car again.....40+ years later. He has a big birthday coming up in November, so I'm sorta under the gun time wise. I've attached an actual picture of his car. We know it was a black 67, and it was most likely a GT big block 4 speed. I'm in Socal so I'd like to find one relatively close, but for the right car.....I will travel.

I have a time constraint so a full project is unrealistic at this point. Looking for a complete car or a minor project that we can put our own twist on.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg mustang.jpg (62.2 KB, 71 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 09-05-2011, 12:37 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
Garage
I don't know if this is too much of a project, but the body looks to be in good shape...

1967 Mustang Fastback Body - Vintage Mustang Forums

Good luck!

-Greg

post #3 of 7 Old 09-08-2011, 02:39 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the heads up, but yeah, too much of a project for a November b-day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 04-03-2012, 11:39 PM

My father in law is looking to sell his. He wants 12k for it and it is a driveable car. The interior is in good shape. It has a rust buble starting by the windshield if i remembet correctly. If you are interested shot me a PM and we can talk further about his car.
post #5 of 7 Old 04-04-2012, 11:47 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the heads up. If the car is in Indiana, logistics of a sale might be tough with me in CA. What does he have...small block, big block, GT, 6 cylinder? How about some info. Thanks.
post #6 of 7 Old 04-05-2012, 01:28 AM

Trader Feedback: (28)
I know someone who is considering selling a V-8 stick car. It has a state-issued VIN, but do not know the story. If you're interested, I can see if I can get the car's history, more condition details, and send you higher-res pics.

Let me know.

Andy

'95 GT Vert - Rio Red - Grey Leather - Black Top

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 7 Old 04-07-2012, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattt View Post
Thanks for the heads up. If the car is in Indiana, logistics of a sale might be tough with me in CA. What does he have...small block, big block, GT, 6 cylinder? How about some info. Thanks.
It is not a big block car i know that it is a 289 with an auto. I am working on getting more details of the car as he wants me to post a forsale ad on here for him. Once i get pics and stuff i send them to you. And if you are interested then we can work something out shipping wise. He is supposed to write me up something this weekend and sometime during the week ill get pics of the car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement