For Sale 1971 Mach 1 parts - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 04-14-2011, 02:53 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
1971 Mach 1 parts

Saddly I have to sell this car as a parts car unless someone is brave enough to try and restore it I have the title. It is sitting in my buddys back yard in peices I had a guy "working" on the car unfortunately he took my money and hacked my car all to hell but I still have the body shell great fastback roof one rear quarter was replaced one side is not bad just needs behing the wheel well,front end was cut off the car and that is gone have original hood,doors,trunk lid,fenders have front seats alot of mis. parts ford nine inch rear end, 351C block casting number is DOAE two bolt main original four barrell car and four speed car. There is way to much too list so if interested please give me a call 616-706-2180 ask for Brandon

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-25-2011, 10:02 PM

Trader Feedback: (21)
I am looking for a throttle cable bracket for a '71-'73 351C 4V. Also the clutch linkage that goes between the equalizer bar and the clutch fork. Let me know if you have either and what you would want for them, thanks.

If I buy a part or parts from you do not send me those parts through USPS, I would actualy like to get the parts I purchase.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement