For Sale 68 Coupe with 351 SVO EFI motor - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 06-29-2010, 06:48 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (9)
68 Coupe with 351 SVO EFI motor

For Sale - 1968 Mustang coupe with a 351 SVO GT- 40 Fuel Injected Crate Motor, C-6 trans and a 3.55 Posi 9 inch Rear.

This car has over $10,000.00 in upgrades professionally installed by Crazy Horse Mustang Inc. From N.J.
This car was built by Crazy Horse (I have receipts) due to a death in the family, this car was built, then parked in a garage since 2000 (See photo of the inspection sticker below.)
This is a great restomod / touring/Street/Strip combination. The car runs and drives very strong that is ready for Cruise Nights and the Drag Strip.

* 351 SVO GT- 40 Fuel Injected Crate Motor
* GT- 40 Upper Fuel injection system
* Downs Racing Billet Fuel Rail
* Comp. Headers
* Dual Exhaust
* Rebuilt C-6 Trans with a shift kit
* 9 Inch Posi Rear with 3.55 gears
* New Battery
* New hood
* New Front Valance and front bumper
* New Racing Shocks
* New Fuel lines
* New Brakes
* GT Wheels and Trim
* Vintage Venom front disk brake conversion, including master cylinder and brake lines. I will include the rear cobra brakes and vintage venom brake conversion for the rear with the car. I have over $1500 is parts alone into the brakes.

* Additional Parts... New Front and rear springs, 2.5" Exhaust, Iceman Cool Airsystem, Misc. Chrome and Bushings, 98 GT rims and tires The vintage venom brake conversion allows the use of (94-2004 rims and tires)

* Eleanor body kit is for sale separately $1900

The car is a good daily driver. Car was once restored but will need some body work. When I purchased the car, I removed the entire interior to paint it . The interior is out of the car in preparation for paint. I have the entire interior except the carpet. Passenger front floor pan will need replacing. Overall the body, frame, trunk and floors are solid with only one coat of paint on the car. The car is being sold As Is Where is, without a warranty. All bidders are encouraged and welcome to see the car before the end of the auction. Good Luck!

$8500 or $10,000 with eleanor body kit. Email me for pics

Here is the link to pics

http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/v.../68%20mustang/

Last edited by 351clevormustang; 07-01-2010 at 06:51 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement