`65 Coupe Project Car FS
I need to sell my `65 Mustang project car. I will email pics to interested parties. Email me at d_gentry at msn dot com
A few facts:
I bought the car almost two years ago from kid who had to get it out of his dad's garage. He bought it from his HS teacher after he graduated. It was an auto body class project car. They tacked in new floors and replaced the battery area. The floors look solid, but may just need better welding and fitment.
- Car has been in garages for at least the last 7 years.
- Car has all the glass with no cracks.
- Doors are solid and all seams line up.
- Fenders had a little work and can be fixed for use.
- Hood and trunk line up perfect and do not have dents or rust.
- Overall body is very straight and very little rust and most surface rust.
- Seats, dash, and all panels need refurb but are all there.
- All chrome is included except for bumpers.
- No engine, but has stock trans, driveshaft, rear and front.
- Clear title
I planned on a Mod resto project and will include a `99 Cobra IRS rear diff spindles and half shafts with new bearings installed. I also have the Cobra IRS exhaust with cats and mufflers and driveshaft. DVS Restorations makes a kit to attach it to an older mustang.
The car is near Paris TX.
I'm only asking $2,500, but will include all stock parts and `99 Cobra IRS parts.
Last edited by Starboy99; 01-27-2010 at 04:01 PM.