1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 11-21-2009, 09:07 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 SOLD

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2

351 Windsor motor with C4 auto tranny.

The car is currently in a rebuild state. I have the entire front clip taken off to sand down and primer and paint. Also have the back trunk off and one of the quarter vents off. You can see from the pix that I have the front bumper and light housings painted Dark Shadow Grey, as well as the vent area between the front window and hood. The interior is almost completely new. I bought and installed it after I bought the car in 2007. Has new dash pad, seat cushions and upholstery, carpet, glove box, door covers, headliner, and interior quarter panels. The entire interior floor has been coated with POR15 and extreme dynamat layed down. New gauges are in the car but only the speedo is hooked up. It rolls on 245/45 17" bullet wheels and tires. The front bumper is a shelby racing bumper and I also have a new chrome rear bumper which I forgot to take a pic of. It has upgraded suspension system with all new shocks and struts as well as beefed up sway bars front and back. The car is lowered about 1.5" but currently the rear lowering blocks are off the car. It has 4 wheel disc brakes and power brake booster.Also have new weather strippping for the windows, doors and trunk. The car still needs alot of work as you can tell from the pix. I am semi flexible on the price. I am willing to take less if its a quick cash sell, but Im not gonna give it away, so no low ball offers or tire kickers. Only serious offers plz. Car also comes with a Wolf car cover. WILL CONSIDER TRADES FOR AN SUV.

Car is located in Oneonta, Al. Thats just north of Birmingham.

Price = $12,000

First link shows the car last yr before I started to take it apart.

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...mbit/My%20car/

This link shows the car the way it currently stands.

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0car%20newest/

Last edited by TRON; 02-09-2010 at 10:33 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 11-21-2009, 09:38 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
what kind of suv you looking for?
Or how money?

post #3 of 4 Old 11-22-2009, 09:17 PM Thread Starter

Im open to just about any kind of SUV as long as its 4 doors and doesnt have a ton of miles on it. Though im not really into suburbans or excursions. Just wau to big. AS far as price goes I have it posted up on craigslist locally for $12k, and have had offers of 9k for it so far. Im semi flexible on the price.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 02-09-2010, 09:19 PM

Is it still for sale?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread