69 Mustang fastback w/396 stroker - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 09-02-2009, 06:52 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (-1)
69 Mustang fastback w/396 stroker

69 Mustang Fastback originally a red 351 automatic car with AC option. I picked the car up as it sits to do a full restoration on but unfortunately I have too many projects going and need to thin out my fleet. I hate to see this car go but I would also hate to see it sit for who knows how long. I drove the car yesterday for about 45 miles and she runs and drives really well! The car has been taken down to bare steel and sealed with Epoxy primer. What you see is what you get. No hidden body filler or patch panels. The floors are in excellent shape with minimal surface rust as this was an Oklahoma car and the trunk floor and leaf spring mounts are all very solid. The motor is a 396 stroked Windsor with 10.5:1 compression, comp cam, iron aftermarkets heads, edlebrock intake and carb. Hooker long tubes into 2.5" 2 chamber Flow Masters. TCI C6 street/strip transmission and 3000 stall converter. 9" rearend with mini spool and 3.73 gears. The motor has less then 2,000 miles on it and has only been taken up to 4,000 rpm and feels strong! Runs cool and starts up quick and easy. Car has front disc brakes and a Total Control manual steering rack. Replica 18x9 03 Cobra rims all around. The interior is in average condition but it is 40 years old.

Overall the car is a GREAT candidate to fix up. It has dings on almost every panel, some rust in the rear wheel arches, and some shoddy dent removal attempted in the passenger side rear quarter but it has minimal rust and unlike MOST 60's muscle cars you will find this one has no secrets. As I said what you see is what you get. It has a strong fresh motor and trans already so it's a matter of doing some basic body work and you would have a really nice car.

I have 20+ pics of the car showing anything and everything that is wrong with it that can be emailed upon request as well as the specifics on the motor build I have no other reason to sell this car other then not wanting to see it sit for a year or two till I can get to it....that being said I won't give it away. I'm not in a bind for money. I have the skills to do the restoration and I know what it's worth so save your breath low balling me. If it doesn't sell I will gladly keep it.

the BEST way to reach me in through my email

[email protected]

OR

515-238-1024 (Scott)

asking $9,500 OBO....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 03-02-2010, 11:01 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
Is the car still for sale?

post #3 of 5 Old 03-03-2010, 02:19 AM
m65

Trader Feedback: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKINMIKE View Post
Is the car still for sale?
If you haven't already done so, I would call him or email him. His contact info is in the ad. Good luck.

If your WORD is no good YOU are no good!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 04-02-2010, 06:06 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
Very nice, very reasonable.
post #5 of 5 Old 07-12-2010, 04:53 PM

Trader Feedback: (24)
Nice looking car, good luck.

Last edited by mtrain2000; 07-12-2010 at 06:30 PM. Reason: correct mistake.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread