1966 Ford Mustang Coupe - $6500
This Mustang was originally a southern car and is very structurally sound, with solid floors and subframe. It makes around 350 horsepower with the combination detailed below.
Engine specifics: 1987 302 CI, bored .040 (308 CI); stock crankshaft and connecting rods; forged pistons; ARP head and main studs; Isky 280 Mega hydraulic camshaft (.517" lift), 1966 289 cylinder heads, mildly ported.
Transmission: 1978 C4 automatic, shift kit, 3000 RPM stall converter.
Rear end: 8" with 3.40:1 gears, mini-spool
What buys this car?
* $6500 cash/cashier's check. I refuse to accept wire transfers from your overseas associate who likes to buy cars for $4000 over the asking price, sight unseen.
* A reasonable trade, consisting of one of the following: 1974-1978 Mustang, 1979-1993 Mustang, Ford Maverick, Mercury Comet, Thunderbird SC or TC, Taurus SHO
What I'm NOT interested in:
* Your off-the-wall car that is painted like a box of Keebler Cookies
* Anything with ridiculously large wheels
* Your $2000 piece of crap that needs $4000 in repairs
* Lowball offers. If I'm asking $6500, do you REALLY think I'll entertain an offer of $4200? No thanks.
More pictures are available upon request. Car is located in Lorain, Ohio.