WTT/S 70 fastback project car - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 04-15-2009, 08:54 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (5)
WTT/S 70 fastback project car

Bought it from a friend of mine, realized I don't have the time for it. Needs FULL restoration, already bought the full floor pan, rocker to rocker including tunnel as well as toe boards, frame rail extensions, and TQ boxes. It is an original M code, 351 cleveland 4v 4speed 9" car. Motor and trans is gone, pedals are there, 9" is there. Fold down rear seat, factory high backs. I have all the parts, it has a center console and all that comes with it as well. I bought it as a complete car, not running or driving. Still has full suspension front and rear and rolls easily. Understand this car is not a mach 1, it is a special ordered, rarely optioned fastback that is truly unique. I have started on the Drivers TQ box however it still has its integrity. There is no motor or trans with the car. It is a roller. Dash, harnesses, seats, console, patch panels. Everythings included. The floor pan is 500 alone, and all the rest of the metal would cost your an additional 250 new. Seat risers, new, are also included. Car has a 69 front end with headlight buckets, bulbs, everything. It's still fairly complete, just took alot of it off modular wise and so it's not hard to bolt it together. Willing to negotiate, and would take partial trades on late model mustang parts. Cash only. This car needs a FULL RESTORATION, it is not a bolt together car. All the parts come with the car. Just looking to sell in order to continue on other projects. I will be more then happy to meet you at the house to take a look at it. The car has rust, it's obvious in the picture. 2000 OBO or I will trade for parts for my 95 gt, or pretty much interested in anything. Pictures are on

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...70%20fastback/

guest password is mustang.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-27-2009, 10:56 PM

Trader Feedback: (2)
is this thing still for sale? please pm me

'06 F-350 Dually - 6.0 PSD, Studded, EGR Delete, Blacked Out
'88 SSP Notch - ModFox in progress...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement