For sale is our 1966 Mustang coupe. It's an original 289 A-code car ("A" code = 289 4V engine), repainted recently in original dark blue color. Always a North Carolina car with all original body panels, there are no rust issues whatsoever including the floors.
This is a factory Pony interior car with new Pony interior.
Car has not been "messed with", in other words it has all the original factory equipment including the original owner's manual. The original air cleaner is also available.
Everything works including all interior Pony lights and cigarette lighter. This car is ready to drive and enjoy right now. Car is in Gold Hill, NC. Delivery available.
$17,600, all offers considered.
LOTS more pics at www.zaaps.com
Call Steve Zielinski for more info.
Email me, Brian "zeke" Zielinski at [email protected]
. I may miss any PMs as I just don't remember to check those very often.
* Always a NC car, all original body panels, no rust whatsoever inside/out or underneath
* 289 4-barrel "A" code
* Original factory 4-barrel carburetor overhauled
* C-4 automatic trans, just overhauled
* Power steering cylinder rebuilt
* NEW complete Pony interior, factory Pony interior car
* NEW headliner and dash pad
* NEW gas tank, gas gauge sending unit
* NEW radiator
* NEW brakes
* NEW shocks
* NEW tires (with all 4 original wheels and spinner hubcabs)
* NEW trunk liner and spare tire cover
* NEW weatherstripping
* NEW taillight housings and lenses
* Aftermarket AM/FM cassette installed (dashboard not butchered), original radio comes with car.