1967 F/B 351 4-spd(rust free!)Driver - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 09-07-2008, 01:54 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
1967 F/B 351 4-spd(rust free!)Driver

This is the story on this car. It was purchased and spent the majority of it's life in San Jose CA. Then in 1978 the owner moved to MN. She was driving the car and the 289 spun a main bearing. So her father who was a Mustang nut and had several Mach's and a couple of shelby cars,pulled a 351 out of his 1969(she could not remember if it came out of one of the mach's or it came out of the 69 shelby) He also took the 4-spd toploader out of one of the cars. She said she drove the car and it scared the heck out of her and she just parked the car in the garage. That was in 1979 when she decided to not drive the car anymore. the husband did go out and start the car every once in a while to keep everything lubed. The car has a push in type dent in the rear 1/4 panel and other assorted dings. The car has no rust what so ever(the floors are almost perfect!!) the passenger side has a pin hole in the raised part where your feet go. all the original body panels are still intact. The car had a real musty smell to it so i pulled out all the carpeting. Thats when I saw how clean the floors are. the frame rails are perfect. This car would be a perfect car to do. It wouldn't take much to really mint it out. i wished I would of started out with a car this clean. I already have over 30K into my 1965 F/B and it's not even complete yet. I am asking 16K for this car,but I am willing to listen to offers and considering some trades. Please call me if you have any questions or you want a pic of a certain area.

Thanks Dave 763-218-5445

Sponsored Links
Advertisement