170 mustang mach 1 project - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 07-23-2008, 12:02 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
1970 mustang mach 1 project. "M" code. mostly complete car, but disassembled, but it is a roller.
car is grabber blue with white interior. my intentions were a grabber blue boss clone. new floors have been put in, i have a new left quarter that needs to be installed, needs some cowl repair. frame rails, rockers etc are all solid. car has 9" rear, disc on front, power steering, air cond, rear spoiler. have a disassembled 351c 2v that needs rebuilding,has the original fmx, also have a rebuilt 302 and c4 automatic ready to go in the car. have a front end with reinforced shock towers that i was going to install for a more realistic looking boss , buyer can take it also. doors, fenders, front valance etc are usable, hood probably best to be replaced.door glass and windshield are good, seats need to be recovered, door panels need reburbishing. can't really think of any major item that is missing. if you have a garage, tools, a welder and knowledge this would be a good project/investment for you. good driver quality restoraion or nice restomod should put this car's value 15-20k a more thorough nice original would be 20k and and up depending on how far you want to go. several suppliers are offering rack and pinion conversions, 5 speed conversions etc. i can offer the buyer wholesale pricing on all restoration parts needed for a limited time after purchase. the car is packed in a corner of my shop and i just can't get anymore pics right now.. got anything to trade or partial trade???????????? toyota fj40,55 old landrover, old bronco or f250 4x4 what else???????? PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECT: [email protected]

Last edited by jjjjjgrant; 07-23-2008 at 12:10 AM. Reason: spelling
Sponsored Links
Advertisement