1967 Mustang Project For Sale - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 05-14-2008, 08:14 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (126)
1967 Mustang Project For Sale

Original 289-C4 California coupe. Solid body stripped to bare metal. Has new quarters and floors, solid frame rails, solid trunk, solid engine compartment. Needs minor metal finishing, have all parts needed to complete body. I also have 4 shelving units of parts to put it back together including mint black interior, brand new steering, brand new front and rear suspension, all glass, all chrome trim and bumpers, original C-4, original 289 pieces. The car was completely stripped and blasted to bare so what you see is what you get. Very solid!

I also have a 1989 5.0L HO (Forged pistons, roller cam, E7TE heads) longblock that has 62,000 miles on it. It ran perfect when removed to put in a 331. It's painted and ready for final assembly as an original replacement for the 289 or mild upgrade for performance.

$4000 for everything I've got listed. Photos available to serious only.

I stopped the project when I considered putting a fastback roof on it but that was more than I wanted to get into at the time and the coupe quarters were already on. Plus I've picked up another project so this one will fund the next one.

I also have a 351W Dart head engine and a 351 Cleveland available if that is more in line with your direction. Also have a C-4 (brand new built, picked up tonight from from Joels on Joy, local performance trans shop) with a Hughes 3500 stall and a Winters shifter from my other project that could be available if interested. Also have a Smallblock C-6.

I also have a Modular shortblock and both 2V and 4V heads for it depending on application in the event someome was interested in a resto-mod.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-08-2008, 11:00 PM

Trader Feedback: (7)
STILL HAVE??? PICS?

1991 Notch in progress!
2004 MARAUDER
2004 HARLEY F-250
2003 MACH 1-SOLD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement