For Sale Rare 2000 Cobra R Intake Manifold - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 06-27-2019, 09:13 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (13)
Rare 2000 Cobra R Intake Manifold

This inique is a pre-production 2000 Cobra R intake. The upper originally had a restrictive center section that followed the contour of the runners. I cut it out and had a thick piece of aluminum tig welded in for better flow and strength. It was welded on top and underneath for strength. The upper has been professionally powder coated with the chrome/silver then clear powder coated. I polished the raised cast letters with black powder coated background. I also made a 1/2" thick gasket out of EPDM rubber to increase the plenum volume a bit. If you donít want that, you can make a regular gasket or use RTV. I made the throttle cable bracket but you may want to rig up your own if it doesnít suit your particular application. Iím also throwing in the production Cobra R throttle cable bracket (bought it separately) but couldnít really figure out how it would work with this particular pre-production version of the intake. I was planning on running my big oval Accufab 90mm throttle body. Newer proper IAC motor included also. Also includes the longer bolts and washers if you want to run the thicker gasket. The shorter standard bolts are included also.

I can include the Aeromotive fuel rails along with the two fittings pictured (-6AN and -8AN). Never ran on a car. Includes spacers and bolts/washers. You will need to do some minor clearancing to get them to fully bolt down-not a big deal. Add $125.
Injectors not included unless somebody is interested in them. They are huge FIC 2150ís. Was going to run them on E85 for over 1000rwhp.

I was planning on using this intake on a 5.4L big bore stroker turbo engine. It would have made insane power with this intake. This intake yields a very broad power curve and itís an excellent choice for n/a, supercharged, or turbocharged applications. The intake is designed to work on a 5.4L block with Cobra R/FordGT/GT-500 heads.

$1400 shipped. Add $125 for fuel rails. PM if interested.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2gm2Nez]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2gm2NdC]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2gm2Nd2]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2gm2jkY]

'98 SVT Turbo Cobra
Twin 58mm's=1028rwhp/1094rwtq
***BOOSTED with ETHANOL***
Combo update coming soon!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 06-27-2019, 10:18 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (13)
SOLD!

'98 SVT Turbo Cobra
Twin 58mm's=1028rwhp/1094rwtq
***BOOSTED with ETHANOL***
Combo update coming soon!!
post #3 of 4 Old 06-28-2019, 01:50 AM

Trader Feedback: (19)
Very nice. I've been searching for something like this for a while and just missed it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 06-28-2019, 02:20 AM

Trader Feedback: (-1)
Well that was quick!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement