I completed a major upgrade on my 1997 Thunderbird with supercharged 4.6L-2V this year, and have a number of good used and/or new parts left over I need to sell. The upgrade was from an SVO blower to a TVS2300. Here are the parts Iím offering:
* Dragon 600 oval throttle body (rebuilt by Dragon), with intake elbow for VMP CobraTVS supercharger, and external IAC adaptor kit. All parts used for only 500 miles. ***SOLD***
* Dayco SFI-Rated 8-Rib Race Damper P/N PB1478SS. Used 5,000 miles, but in like new condition. Cost $185, will sell for $95 shipped.
* Cobra High Output oil pump, used about 19,000 miles. Cost $150, will sell for $70 shipped.
* Gates 8-Rib belt P/N K01102, new in the sleeve. Cost $45, will sell for $25 shipped.
* Morotcraft 6-Rib belt P/N JK6941A, new in the sleeve. Cost $35, will sell for $25 shipped.
* ASP 8-Rib 2.70Ē diameter pulley, used 5,000 miles. Fits SVO supercharger. Cost $85, will sell for $40 shipped.
* Derale transmission cooler P/N 13102, used for only 300 miles. Cost $45, will sell for $25 shipped.
* Autometer Sport-Comp electrical boost / vacuum gage P/N 3376, used 5,000 miles. Features peak hold and settable over-boost warning. Cost $230, will sell for $100 shipped.
* DiabloSport chip for EEC-V, used ~5 years. Cost $225, will sell for $95 shipped.
Email me at: [email protected]
for pictures or with any questions.