Ford Mustang Forums banner

Oliver billet rods for 4.6

526 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  JIMS SVT 
#1 ·
I am selling my Oliver billet rods. I bought them this spring and they only have dyno time and licensing passes on them. Asking $950 shipped obo. Please email: hbmotorsports01@yahoo.com

See less See more
#4 ·
Yes, bought them from John at Modular Performance. I bought them this spring and got the car together and on the dyno in June and for licensing passes. I made 925 rwhp on low boost and very conservative tune. I just wanted to get my licensing passes in. I am selling them because I decided to part the car out as I realized that the track stuff wasn't for me (3 layer jacket and pants, helmet, neck brace, gloves, shoes, etc) means that it was damned hot. That and the car is a convertible and with the 10 point cage and all of that crap, it wasn't really a daily driver anymore which is how I wanted to keep it. I was originally going to get rid of the rolling chassis as well but I am actually starting to lean towards putting a Whipple 2.3 on a stock 03/04 Cobra longblock just as a daily driver. These rods would be WAY overkill for that not to mention that stock rods are more than enough for that.

Also, if interested, I still have 96 lb injectors, MSBC-1, possibly a parachute setup, a 24' enclosed trailer, Pro Products SFI balancer, 99-01 Cobra timing cover and tensioner. Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.