Wiring question - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 07-16-2018, 08:54 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Wiring question

Hey guys. So I am planning a 4.6 4v turbo build. I really enjoy the idea of doing more with less cubes and I am at the phase where I need to pick the car to use. I have a great condition 89 LX original 5.0 5 speed car, or I can use a 99-04 new edge v6 my brother has. Obviously the new edge will be easier to swap into, obviously the fox has a more timeless look and feel yada bla bla bla. But my first question before starting this quest is what would you guys do for wiring? I know there are offerings from painless and others for harness solutions, and I plan to rip whichever car down to the foundations to properly wire/hide/tuck everything to make it look nice. Would you guys keep the main harness in the car and intact or go with something aftermarket and make it your own?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-03-2018, 01:07 AM

Trader Feedback: (2)
I would use the new egde car, especially if the fox is nice. I'm still leave the 5.0 in it.

Holley makes a wiring harness for the 4v mod motor and you can control it with either the HP or DOMINATOR EFI. pretty easy to setup and tune.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1998 Mustang GT - 5.4L 2 Valve w/BW S475 turbo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement