Mustang LSX Swap Alternator Question - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 07-04-2012, 07:41 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (3)
Garage
Mustang LSX Swap Alternator Question

I'm planning to install a vortec truck engine in my SN95. I'm converting to an ls6 intake, and I'm purchasing an idler relocation pulley and water pump spacer.

My question is whether the stock hood will be able to close over the factory alternator, since the factory positioned the alternator so high in trucks?

Last edited by otherjohnson; 07-04-2012 at 08:26 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-05-2012, 09:05 AM

Trader Feedback: (2)
We have used the truck stuff on a 89GT with stock hood.
contact me about the WP spacers and relocation pulley, there are a few things to think about before going forward, I am having to redo my pulley set up and I have EWP with spacers and a FAST intake with 90MM TB and one of the prominent relocation pulley set ups that I am going to have to redo.....might can save you some time down the road....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode