ls1 into 94 cobra power steering??? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 03-18-2010, 09:55 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (10)
ls1 into 94 cobra power steering???

is anyone familiar with what need to be done to hook up gm's pump to ford p/s lines?

MERIKA!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-18-2010, 10:37 AM

Trader Feedback: (3)
Any hydraulic shop shpuld be able to make you a high pressure hose that will work perfect. Mount your pump and then bend a metal coat hanger or some welding wire into the shape and length that you want. Take that wire along with the pump and the old ford hose with you and tell them you want a hose in this shape with a fitting on one end that will fit the pump and the other end that matches the ford hose. If you want to make it easier MM sells a $20 kit that will convert the ford rack fittings over to AN which is even easier to get made. This is exactly what I did and the hose cost me around $35-40. The return is just some braided -6 line.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode