For Sale Flex-a-lite Black Magic electric fan, Foxbody - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 06-09-2019, 10:55 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Flex-a-lite Black Magic electric fan, Foxbody

Flex-a-lite Black Magic Xtreme 15'' electric fan for Foxbody - I just upgraded my supercharger crank pulley, so I went with a different cooling fan set up.

This fan is in perfect working order. Had been using this fan for the past few years, no issues on my daily, Florida car with A/C. Zero scratches, cracks, dents, dings or anything else janky. Does not include controller box!
Will come with brackets & hardware.

$100 takes it. Emailing me gets the quickest response and pics - [email protected]

Thank you for your interest.

According to Flex-a-lite website:

This is a direct-fit, bolt-on Flex-a-lite® electric fan for ’79-’93 Ford Mustang. It features a 15-inch Black Magic Xtreme S-Blade electric fan that can recover engine power and increase fuel economy when used as a primary cooling fan to replace the belt-driven fan. These powerful fans move 3,300 cfm of airflow and a durable injection-molded shroud. The S-Blade fan design with continuous outer ring provides quiet and efficient operation.

3,300 cfm of airflow
Shroud is one piece, made from rugged nylon

Sponsored Links
Advertisement