Need help finding tuning shop - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 05-08-2006, 04:33 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
Need help finding tuning shop

I live in Baltimore, MD and have experimented with several shops for work and tuning but I was wondering if any knew of a shop that would stand out above the rest. I am looking to get my car tuned and gone over with a fine tooth comb. Any suggestions?

88 LX under resto w/blower in future
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 05-10-2006, 05:39 PM

Trader Feedback: (14)
talk to Brian or Bill at E.L.D. Performance now located off of I-97 in Millersville you will hear people bashing them I have been going there for about 10 years and never once had any problems he now has an in house dyno and can do most anything needed give them a call 410-451-0202

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
89 vert we will have to wait and see
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

93 coupe off to a better home
maybe someday back
post #3 of 8 Old 05-10-2006, 05:41 PM

Trader Feedback: (13)
x2

93 Cobra #3565

<<Under Construction>>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 05-14-2006, 02:15 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by grnnv306
I live in Baltimore, MD and have experimented with several shops for work and tuning but I was wondering if any knew of a shop that would stand out above the rest. I am looking to get my car tuned and gone over with a fine tooth comb. Any suggestions?
PSI in Glen Burnie . They have a Mustang Dyno and Jeff is a good tuner .There are other shops that use PSI like JPC just to name one. Were back now so call Jeff at 410-766-7774.
post #5 of 8 Old 05-16-2006, 11:35 PM

Trader Feedback: (21)
Woodbine Motorsports in Woodbine MD does awesome tuning. JJ there does the sct tuning for JPC now. www.woodbinemotorsports.com

1986 Mustang GT
1984 Mustang SVO
-www.youtube.com/86zach-
post #6 of 8 Old 05-18-2006, 01:31 AM

Trader Feedback: (1)
I wouldn't personally take my car anywhere but McNews Automotive in Dillsburg PA. It's a little bit of a haul (hour and fifteen minutes from Bmore) but Ray is an excellent tuner and has done hundreds of Mustangs just in the past few years (since the in-house Dynojet was installed) and countless others over the past twenty some years he's been working on them. My vote will go to Ray 100% of the time.

Best part is, Ray is the type of guy who won't sell you anything that he doesn't feel won't work for your car (or at least will try to talk you out of it.) He doesn't even bother doing many mail order tunes since anyone knows that it's damn near impossibly to tune even a bolt on car without strapping it down and at least doing a few baseline runs.

www.mcnewsautomotive.com

Nate

Alas the fun must end...

Last edited by NateTheShake; 05-18-2006 at 01:34 AM.
post #7 of 8 Old 05-18-2006, 04:47 PM

Trader Feedback: (11)
www.kauffmanmotorsports.com They also happen to be in Dillsburg, PA

--------------------
90 GT Convertible- Triple Black- Cobra intake and MAF, 24lb inj., "P" heads, Cobra 1.7 rr, Lunati cam, 73 mm fronts, 3:73, 190 lph, etc, etc, etc.
post #8 of 8 Old 05-22-2006, 10:07 AM

Trader Feedback: (0)
If you want to head south a little ways to Northern VA, then Jon Dega at Springfield Motorsport is one of the Best. Check them out at www.springfieldmotorsport.com, Jon did my 93 GT and it right on time. They stay busy but they know what they are doing and your car will rock.

Rollin in the 5.0!

Blown 306, loaded with goodies....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement