Orgnaized over on the Mach1 registry.
Please come join us!!!!!! We have 27 confirmed mustang owners attending.
1. Date: 5/20/06. Hold Sunday 5/21/06 in reserve as a rain date
2. Gathering and Starting point:
2005 Abbey Road
Charlottesville, VA 22911
There is a big gas station with a very upscale deli on one side and an
Applebees on the other side of us. In the same center is a Giant food store, Starbucks, Quiznos and Sticks Restaurant.
Food, gas and restrooms all within 50 feet.
We will be using pad site 1 and pad site 2.
I64 West and get off at the top of the mountian in Waynesboro
Take the blueridge parkway south to 501.
501 West to Natural bridge
Map quest said its about 1 hour 15 mins but thats I64 to !81. So I bet we are talking about a 2-2 1/2 hour drive.
Here is the website for Natural Bridge:
3. Eating: Eat lunch before cruise starts BYO tailgate!!!!!. Plenty of fast food and other restaurants close by for takeout orders.
4. Start time: 9:00am-11:30noon meet time. Start cruise departures at 11:00am. Depart in groups of 10-12 with an assigned group leader. This allows for stops along the way at look out points for pics. Will provide everyone maps and vouchers for Natural bridge
5. Dinner that evening: we have a group that is growing that is considering eating dinner. More to come as we draw closer to the date.
6. Hotels: It is UVA graduation this weekend so Charlottesville hotels are all book or very expensive. Some are staying:
2003 slowmatic [email protected] w/125 shot of Nitrous best to date
MRT Max Thunder CBs,Kooks LTsw/OR X, JLT RAI,3/4" Spacer,PP Lower intake,Accufab TB,160 T-stat,EF Cooling Mod,NX Kit,Mez Electric Water pump,SLP Linelock,FRPP 4.10s