We are planning a VA cruise of the Blueridge mountians May 20th. It is a Mach1 Registry Cruise but extending the invite to any stangs that wants to join us. If you are interested then hope over to the registry, register then post on the working thread below.
Just keeping it fresh, Updated Cruise info as of 4-5-06:
1. Date: 5/20/06. Hold Sunday 5/21/06 in reserve as a rain date
2. Gathering and Starting point:
My building at I64/exit 124 in Charlottesville.
MJH Outpatient Care Center
595 Peter Jefferson Parkway
Charlottesville, Virginia 22911
I64 West and get off at the top of the mountian in Waynesboro
Take the blueridge parkway south to 501.
501 West to Natural bridge
Map quest said its about 1 hour 15 mins but thats I64 to !81. So I bet we are talking about a 2-2 1/2 hour drive.
Here is the website for Natural Bridge:
3. Eating: Eat lunch before cruise starts BYO tailgate!!!!!. Plenty of fast food and other restaurants close by for takeout orders.
4. Start time: 9:00am-11:30noon meet time. Start cruise departures at 11:00am. Depart in groups of 10-12 with an assigned group leader. This allows for stops along the way at look out points for pics. Will provide everyone maps and vouchers for Natural bridge
5. Dinner that evening: we have a group that is growing that is considering eating dinner. More to come as we draw closer to the date.
6. Hotels: It is UVA graduation this weekend so Charlottesville hotels are all book or very expensive. Some are staying:
03Mach150BP Friend - Grey 06 GT
03Mach150BP Friend - White 06 GT Vert
03Mach150BP Friend - 03 Cobra (A fast one)
03mach150bp - Friend - 04 AZ Blue Mach1
linemup Friend - 03 Red vert GT
DIESEL.SC306 - From Corral.net, 93 GT
Gotmach - DSG Mach1
Gotmach - 83 5.0
2003 slowmatic [email protected] w/125 shot of Nitrous best to date
MRT Max Thunder CBs,Kooks LTsw/OR X, JLT RAI,3/4" Spacer,PP Lower intake,Accufab TB,160 T-stat,EF Cooling Mod,NX Kit,Mez Electric Water pump,SLP Linelock,FRPP 4.10s