ATTN: Brian97vobra - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 03-31-2002, 04:34 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
ATTN: Brian97vobra

Hey brian, whats up? I met you at dinwiddie friday night and just wanted to ask what wheel studs you had on the front and how long they are. I assume 3". Congrats on the run and maybe in about a month we can get down there again. (hopefully this time we'll be hauling a Mystic down )

Thanks,
Steve

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-01-2002, 11:52 PM

Trader Feedback: (3)
Hey what's up Steve! My front wheel studs are made by ARP and i think they are actually a little longer than 3", maybe 3 1/4"or so. You can get them from Baer racing. They are specifically made for the front hubs of 94-02 mustangs. So you don't have to drill anything at all. But they are pricey, at 7.99 a piece.
So were you planning on getting some skinnies?
I'll be going to the track this weekend, with the slicks this time. So i'm hoping for some mid to low 11's. But we'll see.
Hey thanks again for all your help. I really appreciate it man!

97 Cobra: Vortech S-Trim, Crane blower cams, BBK Longtubes w/offroad h-pipe, Mac cat back, Accufab t.b., AFM power pipe, Pro-M 80mm maf, 42lb inj., Walbro 255 intank and inline fuel pumps, MSD Dis-4, TKO, McCleod street twins clutch, FMS alum driveshaft, FMS 4.30's, Detroit c-locker, Moser 31-spline axles, T/A rear cover, AJE tubular front suspension, Aerospace front brakes, HPM lca, UPR uca, QA1 rear shocks, Moroso rear drag springs. Shortblock built and tuned by True Blue Performance. 512hp/432tq.
1.39 60'
[email protected]

94 Lightning: Flowmaster dual side exit exhaust, FMS headers, Level 10 shift kit, eaton, superchip.
post #3 of 4 Old 04-03-2002, 10:00 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
Brian, just wondering, what backspacing are your skinnies for the front? I have a prostar skinny I'm trying to fit on my car and doesnt look like it will work. also, you do have stock cobra brakes, right?
Thanks,
Steve
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 04-04-2002, 06:59 AM

Trader Feedback: (3)
The front skinnies are 1.75 backspacing. Do you have the correct bolt circle size? And remember you need a 5/16 and 7/16 spacer on each side to clear the factory cobra brakes without grinding.
I finally got that rear brake caliper grinded down. So i'm ready for this weekend. I'll probably be going back to VMP on friday and then MIR on sunday.

97 Cobra: Vortech S-Trim, Crane blower cams, BBK Longtubes w/offroad h-pipe, Mac cat back, Accufab t.b., AFM power pipe, Pro-M 80mm maf, 42lb inj., Walbro 255 intank and inline fuel pumps, MSD Dis-4, TKO, McCleod street twins clutch, FMS alum driveshaft, FMS 4.30's, Detroit c-locker, Moser 31-spline axles, T/A rear cover, AJE tubular front suspension, Aerospace front brakes, HPM lca, UPR uca, QA1 rear shocks, Moroso rear drag springs. Shortblock built and tuned by True Blue Performance. 512hp/432tq.
1.39 60'
[email protected]

94 Lightning: Flowmaster dual side exit exhaust, FMS headers, Level 10 shift kit, eaton, superchip.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement