2nd Kauffman Motorsports Dyno day sign up thread - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 08-17-2005, 11:30 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (25)
2nd Kauffman Motorsports Dyno day sign up thread

Alright guys the time has come to have our 2nd dyno day at Kauffman Motorsports in Dillsburg, Pa.the date is saturday OCTOBER 29th, this the last saturday in October.the weather should be nice and cool, perfect for good power numbers. Anyone who was there for the last one knows it was a great time and anyone would couldnt make it the last time you have another chance.guys who were there the last time i know you have been modding over the summer this is the perfect opportunity to see their benefits. i think we had about 15-18 cars show up so we kept dave pretty busy for the day. we will be starting as close to 9am as possible. with the amount of cars we had the last time it got us done around 3-3:30 i believe and that was with alittle over an hour for lunch. the prices are as follows:
$50 for 3 pull without a/f monitoring, $65 for 3 pulls WITH a/f monitoring. as of right now dave will not be doing any tuning. although after you come to get a good baseline you can schedule and appt. with dave for tuning. i know there were several cases of that the last time around. one other thing, as you know all know who attended last time, if there is a problem with your car or something needs delt with or breaks the guys at kauffmans are more than willing to do what they need to do to fix it and get you back in action. we need at minimum of ten people to get this to happen but i dont think we will have a problem getting that judging from the turnout last time. return attendees, and new folks payment will be the same as last time. we require a down payment of $20 either cash or a check/money order in my name to be sent to my address and the rest of the balance be paid to dave at the dyno day. i am going to be making a list at the bottom of the post with everyones names and i will also be pm'ing you my information for the sending of the down payment. this is being coordinated by myself and boosted98GT so feel free to pm either of us with questions. the more the better guys, sign up.

97 Roush GT- Novi 2k blah blah 550hp

03 cobra 11.34 @ 126
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 08-19-2005, 04:12 PM
Banned Alleged Scammer

Trader Feedback: (155)
sounds good

post #3 of 15 Old 09-19-2005, 12:38 AM Thread Starter

alrighty guys i'm gonna give this thread a bump. the date is quickly approacing and we need some more cars. whlstndr you have a pm. get back to me and i'll put your name on the list and give you all the info.

03 cobra 11.34 @ 126
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 Old 09-19-2005, 08:32 AM

Trader Feedback: (0)
I may be interested, maybe the 3 pulls with a/f monitoring.

04 Competition Orange GT!!!
-Magnaflow Catback w/ O/R Prochamber
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-MGW Shifter w/ red handle
-Black 18 x 10 FR500s, and Black 18 x 9 FR500s
-Eibach Pro-Kit
-JLT RAI
-Accufab 75mm TB & Plenum

240RWHP 282RWTQ (Before TB & Plenum)
post #5 of 15 Old 09-19-2005, 11:10 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompOrangeGT
I may be interested, maybe the 3 pulls with a/f monitoring.
awesome man. let me know when you decide for sure and i'll put you on the list and send you the payment info.

03 cobra 11.34 @ 126
post #6 of 15 Old 09-20-2005, 06:06 AM

Do they have the SCT Xcal 2 avaliable or the just the original xcal? And ill go ahead and give you the definate that ill be there. Its a bit of a drive but I dont really care. Hope to see everyone there!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Eibach Pro-Kit
-JLT RAI

post #7 of 15 Old 09-20-2005, 11:54 AM

Trader Feedback: (32)
I will see if I can get a few CJ Customer Cars interested....

1996 Mustang Cobra - Terminated
1996 Mustang Cobra - Bolt ons
1996 Factory Five Cobra - 347ci, 5 lug, ridiculous fun

post #8 of 15 Old 09-23-2005, 05:24 PM

Bump!!!!

-Eibach Pro-Kit
-JLT RAI

post #9 of 15 Old 09-25-2005, 11:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompOrangeGT
Do they have the SCT Xcal 2 avaliable or the just the original xcal? And ill go ahead and give you the definate that ill be there. Its a bit of a drive but I dont really care. Hope to see everyone there!
hey man awesome to see that you're on board. dave would be able to get you the xcal2 if you wanted one...i'll go ahead and put you down on the list and send you address and information for sending of the down payment. thanks alot quick snake, let me know if you get anyone interested. would you be able to make it?

03 cobra 11.34 @ 126
post #10 of 15 Old 09-26-2005, 07:55 PM

Hello Roush97 -

I've been a member of the boards for a few years but have never visited this forum. I happened to notice this thread and saw that this dyno day is local to me hence my interest. I'd like to sign up for the 3 pulls with A/F. This will be my first trip to Kauffman's. Perhaps, you can answer a question for me? Has Kauffman done any work on installing/tuning Snow Boost Cooler systems? I'm in the market to have an install and tune completed and would prefere to stay local but am prepaired to make my 3rd trek to Larocca's in NJ. Anyway, count me in if space is still availabe. Oh yeah, I just moved to Greencastle, PA. Haven't seen your car but judging by the RWHP it must scream.

2011 VW Jetta SE 2.5
09 Ninja ZX-6R
Previously owned cars - 2010 Mustang GT Premium, 2005 SRT-4, 2003 SVT Focus, and Blown 93 Mustang 5.0L
post #11 of 15 Old 09-26-2005, 11:17 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRGDPNYBOY
Hello Roush97 -

I've been a member of the boards for a few years but have never visited this forum. I happened to notice this thread and saw that this dyno day is local to me hence my interest. I'd like to sign up for the 3 pulls with A/F. This will be my first trip to Kauffman's. Perhaps, you can answer a question for me? Has Kauffman done any work on installing/tuning Snow Boost Cooler systems? I'm in the market to have an install and tune completed and would prefere to stay local but am prepaired to make my 3rd trek to Larocca's in NJ. Anyway, count me in if space is still availabe. Oh yeah, I just moved to Greencastle, PA. Haven't seen your car but judging by the RWHP it must scream.
hey man whats up. i'm glad to see that you're interested and will be attending. i'll put you on the list and pm you down payment information. dave guy, the tuner at kauffmans does have experience tuning the boost coolers. i believe he had done a couple cars with the boost coolers. as far as install i'm not sure if they have done any but i guarantee they are more than capable. they built my car tuned my car and i wouldnt think of letting anyone else besides them touch it. congradulations on moving into the big city of greencastle man. where in greencastle are you? i'm more on the outskirts closer to md. boosted98GT and i will be cruising up to the dyno together, following each other. you're more than welcome to meet up with us and follow us up. that would save you having to follow directions, as much as we're there we could make it with our eyes closed. if you see a white Lighting riding through town at anytime throw a rev because it will be me.

03 cobra 11.34 @ 126
post #12 of 15 Old 09-27-2005, 09:56 AM

Roush97 -

I appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to meeting you and company at the dyno day. Its refreshing to know that Kauffman's has done Snow Boost Cooler tuning so perhaps after speaking with dave, I'll be able to get a better idea of how Kauffman's might be able to assist me in getting an install and retune. It sure would be nice not to have to drive 5+ hours to NJ. The staff at Larocca's has always treated me and my car with the greatest respect and are top notch in their tuning skills but judging by the success you've had with Kauffman's building and tuning your killer ride, I think I might be in just as capable hands. As for where I live exactly, I'm not that far past State Line and actually fairly close to Jerr Dann. We should meet up sometime before the dyno day if you're interested. In regards to following you and boosted98 up to Kauffman's, I'm all for that. My sense of direction sucks! Any chance you've had your car at the Valley Mall car show? I'm there sometimes just walking around and talking to fellow car buffs. I don't typically enter, just enjoy hanging out. Well, feel free to give me a shout. I look forward to hearing/meeting up with you. Take it easy and I'll keep an eye out for the Lighteningl.

2011 VW Jetta SE 2.5
09 Ninja ZX-6R
Previously owned cars - 2010 Mustang GT Premium, 2005 SRT-4, 2003 SVT Focus, and Blown 93 Mustang 5.0L
post #13 of 15 Old 09-27-2005, 05:28 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRGDPNYBOY
Roush97 -

I appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to meeting you and company at the dyno day. Its refreshing to know that Kauffman's has done Snow Boost Cooler tuning so perhaps after speaking with dave, I'll be able to get a better idea of how Kauffman's might be able to assist me in getting an install and retune. It sure would be nice not to have to drive 5+ hours to NJ. The staff at Larocca's has always treated me and my car with the greatest respect and are top notch in their tuning skills but judging by the success you've had with Kauffman's building and tuning your killer ride, I think I might be in just as capable hands. As for where I live exactly, I'm not that far past State Line and actually fairly close to Jerr Dann. We should meet up sometime before the dyno day if you're interested. In regards to following you and boosted98 up to Kauffman's, I'm all for that. My sense of direction sucks! Any chance you've had your car at the Valley Mall car show? I'm there sometimes just walking around and talking to fellow car buffs. I don't typically enter, just enjoy hanging out. Well, feel free to give me a shout. I look forward to hearing/meeting up with you. Take it easy and I'll keep an eye out for the Lighteningl.

i travel through state line on my way to work everyday so finding you wouldnt be a problem. trust me you wont be disappointed leaving your car in kauffmans hands. i've only been to the valley mall shows a handful of times, non of which was i entered. i'm getting ready to send pm's so you'll have one waiting in a few min.

03 cobra 11.34 @ 126
post #14 of 15 Old 09-27-2005, 06:38 PM

Trader Feedback: (32)
I will bring my car down to hang out but Dave is gonna see it before the 29th since I am racing it again at Smackdown on the 22nd. My motor is a timebomb so no fun pulls for me

1996 Mustang Cobra - Terminated
1996 Mustang Cobra - Bolt ons
1996 Factory Five Cobra - 347ci, 5 lug, ridiculous fun

post #15 of 15 Old 09-28-2005, 12:53 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Snake
I will bring my car down to hang out but Dave is gonna see it before the 29th since I am racing it again at Smackdown on the 22nd. My motor is a timebomb so no fun pulls for me
okay man thats cool, i'll put you on the list as spectating. i hope to get the roush over the smackdown in norwalk also.

03 cobra 11.34 @ 126
Sponsored Links
Advertisement