Superstallions Of The Net Spring Nats - Cecil County Dragway - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 03-26-2002, 12:39 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (34)
Superstallions Of The Net Spring Nats - Cecil County Dragway

On April 13th, Super Stallions Of The Net is hosting their Spring Nats. For those of you that have not been before, we have Cecil County Dragway rented for our exclusive use that day. The last two events have been covered in MM&FF and 5.0 Magazine. We plan to have a portable dynojet onsite as well as many other cool things going on. It is only $40 to race all day for SSOTN members who prepay, and membership is free To sign up or get more info, check out the information link. You can pay via paypal using the address [email protected]. Space is filling up fast and time is running out, so hurry up and get your payments in! You can see coverage from the last event at:
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3

Eric

Eric

1990 Mustang GT
9.75 @141.18

Check out this forum for AOD's/C4's:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 04-05-2002, 11:30 PM Thread Starter

So is anyone planning to attend this event?

Eric

1990 Mustang GT
9.75 @141.18

post #3 of 14 Old 04-08-2002, 08:42 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by RdRunnr
So is anyone planning to attend this event?
Road Runner! Newark? Have I ever smoked your butt around here? '98 GT, Rio Red, w/rear window louvers. Where you live in Newark?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 Old 04-08-2002, 08:59 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by bierbelly

Road Runner! Newark? Have I ever smoked your butt around here? '98 GT, Rio Red, w/rear window louvers. Where you live in Newark?
Considering your signature says you make 248 rwhp and my car probably makes double that now, I'd have to say that is a big fat no. You can some down to Cecil and line up next to me this saturday though Otherwise I can catch up with you on Main St. sometime....lol.

Eric

1990 Mustang GT
9.75 @141.18

post #5 of 14 Old 04-09-2002, 08:07 AM

Yeah, I know. Just jaggin. I wonder if I've seen you around? I live up near Hockessin, Newark PO. Maybe I'll see you Sat?
post #6 of 14 Old 04-09-2002, 12:35 PM

Wink i'll be there

I'm heading down to Cecil on Sat. do you have to pay before you go, in order to run?

bierbelly,
You still happy with the work that Rob did on your car?
post #7 of 14 Old 04-09-2002, 12:41 PM

Re: i'll be there

Quote:
Originally posted by fast_wht91gt
I'm heading down to Cecil on Sat. do you have to pay before you go, in order to run?

bierbelly,
Yeah, you pay at the gate as you go in. One price for watching and another for racing. You'll have to sign a waiver too.

Rob's job continues to do well. I was a little disappointed recently to find out he wouldn't swap rear end gears for me though. Did find a speed shop down on 13 S of Odessa that will do it when I'm ready, though. Thanks again for hooking me up with Rob.
post #8 of 14 Old 04-09-2002, 01:50 PM

If you need gears done. There's a shop right on your way to the dragstrip that'll do them also, if you're interested... See you on Sat.
post #9 of 14 Old 04-09-2002, 06:13 PM Thread Starter

Re: i'll be there

Quote:

bierbelly,
Actually it's cheaper if you pre-pay. It is $40 if you prepay, and $50 at the gate. It is $5 to watch. The $ spent is well worth it. There are almost no lines all day, and you could get in 15 runs if you wanted to. Prepayment is due tomorrow, so the best way to do it now is to pay by pay pal using the address [email protected]. See you guys on Saturday

Eric

1990 Mustang GT
9.75 @141.18

post #10 of 14 Old 04-18-2002, 09:46 AM

Thumbs up

Did you guys have a good time last weekend? I came down with a few friends and ran a couple of times. Still didn't break into the twelves...oh well.

RdRunnr-
I saw you car, but you weren't around when I stopped by. Nice car!

Anyways, take it easy.

post #11 of 14 Old 04-18-2002, 10:10 AM Thread Starter

Thanks! My car ran pretty good. Best pass for me was 10.46 @ 130.97 mph. Not too bad

Eric

1990 Mustang GT
9.75 @141.18

post #12 of 14 Old 04-18-2002, 12:54 PM

I copped out. Found about 100 things to do at home rather than spend the day at the race track.
post #13 of 14 Old 04-19-2002, 08:17 AM

Unhappy

But, it couldn't have been 100 better things to do....
post #14 of 14 Old 04-19-2002, 10:46 AM

Quote:
But, it couldn't have been 100 better things to do....
Are you kidding? I'm working on swapping an engine in a HONDA! What could be more exciting than that? Grease, oil, solvents, scratched hands, broken parts...damn it's fun. And all for about 75 HP!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement