New Hooters for Va Beach!!! - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 03-22-2002, 12:41 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Smile New Hooters for Va Beach!!!

The Bei Jing Express near General Booth and Dam Neck will soon be a HOOTERS! Not sure when but the current Chinese resturant is in the process of moving out.

Ed

2002 Modular Shootout, 2v Power Adder Champion
1999 GT Perf Red 35th 5.4L 2V DIY Turbo
2002 Ford Mustang GT Vortech V3 Stock 3.6 Pulley CXRacing Intercooler
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 03-22-2002, 01:00 PM

SWEET!

So when is the next get together going to be???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 9 Old 03-22-2002, 02:57 PM

Sweet! So what did they do to convince Va Beach to add a Hooters again?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 03-22-2002, 07:19 PM

Trader Feedback: (3)
Cool!
Yeah so when is the next hooters meet?

97 Cobra: Vortech S-Trim, Crane blower cams, BBK Longtubes w/offroad h-pipe, Mac cat back, Accufab t.b., AFM power pipe, Pro-M 80mm maf, 42lb inj., Walbro 255 intank and inline fuel pumps, MSD Dis-4, TKO, McCleod street twins clutch, FMS alum driveshaft, FMS 4.30's, Detroit c-locker, Moser 31-spline axles, T/A rear cover, AJE tubular front suspension, Aerospace front brakes, HPM lca, UPR uca, QA1 rear shocks, Moroso rear drag springs. Shortblock built and tuned by True Blue Performance. 512hp/432tq.
1.39 60'
[email protected]

94 Lightning: Flowmaster dual side exit exhaust, FMS headers, Level 10 shift kit, eaton, superchip.
post #5 of 9 Old 03-22-2002, 07:28 PM Thread Starter

I went in to the Chinese place today and saw a liquor license notice on the door. Then Mr. Obvious, me noticed that Bei Jing was also moving. So I asked and they told me, "it's going to be a Hooters!"

Brian, I need to get up with you. I have another buddy that needs to use the compression gauge.

Ed

2002 Modular Shootout, 2v Power Adder Champion
1999 GT Perf Red 35th 5.4L 2V DIY Turbo
2002 Ford Mustang GT Vortech V3 Stock 3.6 Pulley CXRacing Intercooler
post #6 of 9 Old 03-22-2002, 07:52 PM

Yeah i know i have it sitting in my car so that i can give it back to you when i see ya again. Are you busy tomorrow? Give me a call.

97 Cobra: Vortech S-Trim, Crane blower cams, BBK Longtubes w/offroad h-pipe, Mac cat back, Accufab t.b., AFM power pipe, Pro-M 80mm maf, 42lb inj., Walbro 255 intank and inline fuel pumps, MSD Dis-4, TKO, McCleod street twins clutch, FMS alum driveshaft, FMS 4.30's, Detroit c-locker, Moser 31-spline axles, T/A rear cover, AJE tubular front suspension, Aerospace front brakes, HPM lca, UPR uca, QA1 rear shocks, Moroso rear drag springs. Shortblock built and tuned by True Blue Performance. 512hp/432tq.
1.39 60'
[email protected]

94 Lightning: Flowmaster dual side exit exhaust, FMS headers, Level 10 shift kit, eaton, superchip.
post #7 of 9 Old 03-24-2002, 02:44 PM

Hey Brian

Brian

Hey man whats up its Josh.. we met down at the beach in Dec I think.. well if its you I am thinkin of. I had the other black cobra. Anyway how is you car runnin with the blower.. mine is dying at 6200.. well hit me up somtime.

Josh
post #8 of 9 Old 03-26-2002, 04:58 PM

Hey what's up Josh!
Yeah i haven't seen ya around after that one night down at the beach.
My car is running pretty good. I had it dyno tuned and put down 453rwhp. And hopefully i'll be going to the track this saturday to see what i can get out of it.
Do you have a chip in your car at all? I'm not sure why it would be dying at 6200.
Maybe you should look at getting a dynotune. I'm sure you could work out most of your problems.

1.39 60'
[email protected]

post #9 of 9 Old 04-04-2002, 05:51 PM

yeah

I dont know what it could be, What do you run for fuel pressure, I only have the 6 # pulley, so thats not that much, it pings just slighty too, so maybe too much timing? I dont know. What did you run? Well I gotta run.

Josh
Sponsored Links
Advertisement