Where near Glen Burnie or Crofton, Maryland to get a car aligned??? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 04-16-2005, 09:36 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (3)
Where near Glen Burnie or Crofton, Maryland to get a car aligned???

My 93 is lowered (I don't know what brand or model springs) and has caster camber plates.

Where anywhere near Glen Burnie or Crofton, Maryland would someone recommend getting a car aligned?

Also, I am not trying to leave my car anywhere where they take it out for the test drive where they rag all the stuff out of it for an hour's ride.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

1998 black on black Cobra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 04-18-2005, 09:29 PM Thread Starter

A little help here???

Please???

post #3 of 10 Old 04-18-2005, 10:20 PM

There is a place on MT. road that I got mine done Princess's tire I think that is the name. Its on the corner by Freetown rd. They did a good job on my 93 coupe and put on my saleen caster/camber plates. One of the guys there has a silver gt lowered and one has a lifted superduty. I tried musselman's and mr. tire both of them drove better before I took it there.

Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 04-19-2005, 08:22 AM Thread Starter

Thanks-- I will probably try to find them this Friday.

I think there is a guy name Chris down there in Pasadena that has a Yellow 93 droptop like mine. As a matter of fact, I had his car, sold it to Brian at ELD in Crofton, who then sold it to him. I just bought the car in my sig, another yellow 93 droptop, about a month ago and am working out a few kinks that the previous owner left for me.

Kindof on another side note... if you know any spots where responsible people get together... it would be great to know about them!!!

post #5 of 10 Old 04-19-2005, 09:57 AM

Is that le with cowl hood and yellow tinted light covers. I have seen a few yellow le's around the guy 3 houses down just got a white one. I am not sure but I think the guy that works at princess may be one of the guys on here that had his car in 5.0 this month. I'm not sure but he is from pasadena and has a silver gt and looks the same. The guy on here is RWLKR you may want to shoot him a e-mail and see if it is him.

Chris
post #6 of 10 Old 04-19-2005, 10:51 AM Thread Starter

If you have seen a couple other LE's that aren't the one I have now... that would make 3 out of 1500 within just a few miles of each other.

Yeah-- the other guy Chris has a Mach 1 hood and tinted light covers. His car also has a roll cage.

The car I have now is a little cleaner than that one. This car also looks bone stock inside and out with exception to a few gauges. This one looks kindof sortof sleeperish-- but considering it definitely doesn't sound sleeper I would never be able to surprise anyone....

I do believe that last year a bunch of people met up at the ice cream stand where Ritchie Hwy and Aquahart Rd come together. Lots of really nice cars at that spot so I am hoping that starts up again this year.

post #7 of 10 Old 04-19-2005, 02:02 PM

I used to go on friday nights to bk on the corner of mt. rd and rt 2 then it switched to the old ward's lot then to brooklyn park and about that time I went to nights so now I work on friday nights. I have a 93 coupe that I changed over from a 4 cyl but it needs a lot of body work right now it waiting for a 5 speed convertion so I just dont have the time.
post #8 of 10 Old 06-23-2005, 11:18 PM

Did you get the car done I dropped my truck of today to get it done?
post #9 of 10 Old 06-24-2005, 05:25 AM Thread Starter

My car is up and running- but I am trying to get it tuned a bit better. First, I found out that I didn't have the right sampling tube for my c&l meter. Someone sold it to me as being for 30's when it wasn't. The tube was red and 30's are red so I thought it was right. Brian at ELD, when he was having problems with the tune, asked me if the meter was right and I told him that I had the red tube in the 76mm meter and he said that was right. I found out 2 weeks later it wasn't right.... I got the right tube and it still isn't running perfectly. I am in the process of trying to work out a deal for a pro-m meter for the 30's.

Right now the car runs pretty well but I still don't want to really hammer it until I am certain the tune is right.

post #10 of 10 Old 06-24-2005, 09:52 AM

You may want to try jpc and see if Justin can take a look at it for you. It is supercharged correct. He workes with c&l and is pretty good with blowers.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement