Anyone do any bussiness with Wicked Motorsports? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 49 Old 03-13-2005, 08:02 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Anyone do any bussiness with Wicked Motorsports?

I'm not talking about Brians Auto, but Kevin from Wicked. I belive they split. Anyone buy anything from him?

Thanks

Old Car: 94 Green GT 5spd
502rwhp/461rwtq

New Car:??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 49 Old 03-15-2005, 01:34 PM

Trader Feedback: (192)
kevin has split away to persue his own ventures. I think it will be better in the long run. Kevin is a good guy, I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from him!

1984 GT, 363 -RHS215 heads & Super Vic intake by MCRP, FTI cam, Carbureted, Glide, 4.30's, pump gas, street legal, N/A
Bests:1.35 60' / 6.21 /9.76 and 138.8 mph.
Thanks MCRP, UCC, FTI, Sepanek, Braswell, Racecraft, and Team Z
post #3 of 49 Old 03-24-2005, 05:15 PM

BRIANS AUTO IS WICKED MOTORSPORTS , KEVIN MIGHT HAVE LEFT BUT BRIAN STARTED WICKED MOTORSPORTS AND IS GOING TO CONTINUE WITH WICKED MOTORSPORTS. I HAVE TAKEN MY MUSTANGS TO HIM TO DO PERFORMANCE WORK AND HAVE SENT OTHER PEOPLE TO BRIANS [WICKED MOTORSPORTS], BRAIN IS VERY DOWN TO EARTH AND IS VERY FAIR WITH THE CUSTOMERS, MOST OF ALL HE ACTUALLY DEALS WITH YOU ON A PERSONAL LEVEL, AND HE IS HAPPY TO TAKE YOUR PHONE CALLS WHENEVER!!! AND STANDS BEHIND ALL HIS WORK. IN THIS DAY AND AGE THAT SAYS ALOT!!! I FORGOT TO TELL EVERYONE THAT HE IS ALSO A DISTRIBUTOR OF MANY PERFOMANCE PRODUCTS.SO IF YOU WANT SOME PERFORMANCE WORK DONE BY STRAIGHT UP SHOP BRIANS A.K.A WICKED MOTORSPORTS IN WALL N.J. IS YOUR PLACE.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 49 Old 04-01-2005, 12:14 PM

boy isnt that a load of dookie you just spewed to people,
ummm i am the owner of Wicked Motorsports, and have all legal documentation stating that, and just for reference, hmmm 1 post, looks like you a flamer, and just described me, hey its ok, my bro needs to make himself feel better. this isnt the end of this, and im sure the rest of the people that know what the real deal will chime in.

Last edited by wickedrenegade; 04-01-2005 at 12:36 PM.
post #5 of 49 Old 04-01-2005, 12:21 PM

tell what car you have and ill bet my hands were the one on it........
thats all it is with my brother, smoke and mirrors.
And I'm the one that give people my cell, to call whenever they have probs....
He couldnt be bothered with the phone, because time is money to him, and theres not enough to be made with mustang work. Actually, i don't have to justify myself, the tons of customers that will reply to this will, you be the judge.

Kevin @ Wicked Motorsports
Certified SCT Tuner
732-904-9000

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
of SCT "ADVANTAGE" Tuning
Theres only 1 Wicked

Last edited by wickedrenegade; 04-01-2005 at 12:36 PM.
post #6 of 49 Old 04-01-2005, 12:39 PM

I can definately vouche for Kevin being the sole hand behind Wicked Motorsports..
The recent split with Kevin leaving Brian's shop has gotten really nasty to say the least, to the point where stuff like this is getting thrown all about the interweb, trying to poop on Kevin and his rep with Wicked (which btw, is pretty fugging stellar.) Brian also demanded that Kevin remove 3 Wicked cars by last sunday, all three of which are the foreground for the Wicked masterpeices, John's gorgeous red steeda LX, Kipper's fully loaded black GT, and Kevin's own 92 LX. Ironicly some issues came about with the attempt to remove the cars, which if you know so much about the situation there Germ, Im sure you know full well what happened, and might even had benefitted from it.

To sum it up, Im not gonna sit here and crap on Brian's auto....or play chit chat publicly trying to totaly disregard the other party, or try to pump my buddy's shop... If you want performance mechanics, I somehow doubt Brian and his staff have the knowledge or desire to give performance enthusiasts exactly what they want. Kevin with his helping hands of Steve, and rest of the support that he receives through his very dedicated customers is without a doubt Wicked Motorsports..No one else touches my car other then myself, or [email protected]
post #7 of 49 Old 04-01-2005, 12:46 PM

And yeah Fastgreen94, Ive bought quite a bit of stuff from Kevin, used and new...also had a quite a few friends buy differnt parts or services from Kevin, no known issues that I know of, and Im definately in the loop when it comes to that sort of thing.

Last edited by Lupuri; 04-01-2005 at 04:09 PM.
post #8 of 49 Old 04-01-2005, 01:00 PM

I my self have had work done by kevin. he tuned my Novi powered 92 GT, and once i get my new setup togeather he will retune it as well. he is a GREAT guy and knows alot of stuff when it comes to performance. I have met brian (kevin's brother) and if kevin hadn't told me that they were brothers i never would have guessed it. COMPLETELY different personalitys go ahead give brian a call and the second he picks up the phone you can tell he's in a pissed off mood and is too busy to be spoken with. now give kevin a call ON HIS CELL PHONE any time of the day. i have called hime at 9:30pm obviously when he isn't working and he talked me threw stuff on my car. Don't hesitate to go to kevin if you want the best work done. I drive almost 2hrs just to have him tune my car, and i live in pennsylvania.
post #9 of 49 Old 04-01-2005, 01:12 PM

heck, I live in nyc and I'm only taking my car to him. His reputation precedes him. With so many satisfied customers, and such a knowledgeable person that he is, why would I take it anywhere else.
post #10 of 49 Old 04-01-2005, 01:14 PM

http://members.aol.com/WickedMtsp/Wi...torsports.html

don't believe us take a look at that.. and thats BEFORE the buisness even moved into brians automotive

post #11 of 49 Old 04-01-2005, 02:59 PM

yea kevins a good guy, wicked isnt at brians auto anymore... dont let anybody tell you otherwise... Kevin will take care of you when he works on your car!

2001 True Blue GT- gone

2002 Silver GT - forged blown and nasty... gone

2005 STI - For Sale!
post #12 of 49 Old 04-01-2005, 03:02 PM

damn thats real old...thats like from 96...had a customer do that on their aol account, not even same email...but still a blast from the past.

Certified SCT Tuner
732-904-9000

Theres only 1 Wicked
post #13 of 49 Old 04-01-2005, 03:11 PM

Trader Feedback: (2)
i for one have had kevin work on my cars in the past and he helps me out all the time
he has helped me with the hurt 86 i had
and was the one along with his freind steve who built my notch i have now
he is the owner of wicked motorsports and will be opening his own place
he just worked out of his brothers place thats all it was
seems that kevin finally is gonna get ahead with his dreams and people just want to **** on him
KEVIN CAN MAKE A TURD FAST!!!!
i recommend him to anyone

89 notch 12.3 @ 111 stock 86 motor on spray
90 gt under construction
www.eastcoaststangs.com
post #14 of 49 Old 04-01-2005, 03:35 PM

I've been a customer/Friend of Wicked Motorsports for over 2 years. Kevin is the real Wicked Motorsports. My mustangs have only known Wicked Motorsports, from Kevin building the motor in my old '92 GT, to my current '03 GT. If you want a fast Mustang, take it to The one and only Wicked, owned and operated by Kevin
post #15 of 49 Old 04-01-2005, 05:07 PM

Trader Feedback: (18)
im a member on a site that kevin posts on daily and he has given up time in his busy schedule to reply to the tech sections.....he also will help you through via emails,instant messages,phone calls, etc.....if i didnt already have a goto guy he'd be getting my car as well....theres only a few hands id trust on my car..kevin would be one of them....and he is the REAL "WICKED MOTORSPORTS"...DONT BE FOOLED BY HIS JEALOUS BROTHER

FORD..THERE IS NO OTHER!
post #16 of 49 Old 04-01-2005, 05:39 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
Yeah Kevin dont know crap, He built my car before anyone else was doing 4 Valve Swaps, him and I have been through hell and back with all the testing of products.

Oh and BTW I live over 60 miles away from him and hes the only one I trust with all of my cars!

2000 Performance Red GT
01 COBRA MOTOR w/Aftercooled V2 SQ w/Gt Impeller
521RWHP and 419TQ on a Mustang Dyno
Up Next: T-Trim and Smaller Pullie
post #17 of 49 Old 04-01-2005, 07:14 PM

I can vouch for Kevin also. I have known him for a little over 2 years from another Mustang Board.

Brian's Automotive is NOT Wicked Motorsports, Brian's Automotive is BRIAN'S AUTOMOTIVE....period.

Wicked Motorsports is at a new location in Brick, NJ

-Rob

Deep Forrest Green 1995 GT Coupe built on 12/14/1994, 1/226 made.

EH GT40/AFR 165's/Crane 2031/AODE - 271hp/318tq
post #18 of 49 Old 04-01-2005, 07:15 PM

Ive done a shizload of wok with kevin. Not brian,

Awesome guy to deal with and is the one ive turnbed to to put my vert over the 600hp mark.

Germ. Take your head outta your azz. Brian doesnt own wicked. Kevin owns and IS WICKED. That will never change. If i were to head back there and find out that kevin split no way id leave my car with brian. Kevin is the only one i want touching my car and the only person i trust with it. Wicked is moving on to bigger and better things as well as a bigger and better shop. Hell he's the only other person besides myself that drives the car. I dont think of him as "that shop" I know i speak for the entire ECS crew when i sy were a tight knit group and are more of a family then a club.
post #19 of 49 Old 04-01-2005, 07:41 PM

Trader Feedback: (8)
Kevin is a good guy, i havent had any work done by him but he has helped me out numerous times via conversation..

Kevin is wicked, as in wicked motorsports owner and is awesome and knows his ****!
post #20 of 49 Old 04-01-2005, 07:46 PM

I'm the John w/ the red steeda LX that Lupuri (Nate) wrote about in his thread. My car "was" driveable.......I'll comment about what happened since it was my car that was fukd with....before Brian decided to break into my car while it was @ Brian's Automotive (a week ago) and stole my FMS 3-core aluminum radiator and black magic fan. He then has the nerve to deny any involvement.....after it was seen inside his shop next to another stang he was working on (I have the receipt for this stuff to prove it's mine too). Bottom line is the guy's a douche...in addition to being a thief....and without a doubt is NOT Wicked Motorsports. Since Kevin has decided to leave his shop and move Wicked to his own location Brian has been acting like a little beyotch and playing these childish games.

Kevin "the real Mr Wicked" has been working on my car for the last 2 years and I can say from experience, the guy is a mustang guru.....he knows his *****. I will never trust anyone else with my car ever again.

P.S. I drive over 2 hours (115 miles each way) to get my stang to Kevin.
post #21 of 49 Old 04-01-2005, 11:44 PM

Looks like the Muscle that Kevin creates is backing him up just as hard as the work he puts into ours car...

Kevin is the founder of Wicked, and in his image, his ideals...our cars are formed. Anyone that has anything to say against that should step up and you will righteously be beaten teh fook down.
post #22 of 49 Old 04-02-2005, 12:21 AM

havent had any work done from kevin yet but he will be tuning my car. I have talked to him many times and always goes out of his way to answer your questions. His prices are good and he def knows his ****. Look around at posts from him on sites and you will see for yourself.
post #23 of 49 Old 04-02-2005, 08:22 AM

all i got to say is before you people open your mouth about kevin..aka..wicked..please have facts & not here say...other than that,,,,,shut yo' mouth!!!!!!!kevin is my boy & a very skilled technician............so there.....
post #24 of 49 Old 04-02-2005, 10:53 AM

Trader Feedback: (192)
Quite a showing from the ECS gang.......Glad to see you stop in.....

Some of the corral faithful (most here are good guys) might question the low post count for some of Kevins followers....

Just for the record...look at mine! I've been here A LONG F'ING TIME!!!!

I'll say it again, KEVIN AT WICKED IS TOP NOTCH! The performance industry would be a better place if there were more people like him.....

Lou

1984 GT, 363 -RHS215 heads & Super Vic intake by MCRP, FTI cam, Carbureted, Glide, 4.30's, pump gas, street legal, N/A
Bests:1.35 60' / 6.21 /9.76 and 138.8 mph.
Thanks MCRP, UCC, FTI, Sepanek, Braswell, Racecraft, and Team Z
post #25 of 49 Old 04-02-2005, 12:03 PM

I mostly just browse the classifieds but i still have a decent amount of posts specially for just posting in those
post #26 of 49 Old 04-02-2005, 12:09 PM

I am quite suprised that "germ" had such strong words but yet has to reply. What happened?
post #27 of 49 Old 04-02-2005, 01:01 PM

I dont umm...have time to post on the corral!
Maybe Ill implement the Corral into my dailey abuse to Forums...
post #28 of 49 Old 04-02-2005, 02:00 PM

Hello everyone my name is Danny and I'm the Owner and Founder of EastCoaststang.com. While most of you guys know me some of you don't. I felt it was important for me to put my input in here. I've known Kevin for a very long time and he is not only the head technician on ECS but he's also one of my best friends. I don't know anyone else that takes as much time as he does to help you understand what you don't know. He doesn't just tell you well u need this and that and this is the price. He spends an absurd amount of time schooling you and the details in what is involved and even if u don't take your car to him afterwards he's happy that u now posess the knowledge and know what's involved so that other places don't try to give u the run around and bs u. Kevin is always sharing what he knows and what he finds out. No one touches my car besides him nor will I trust anyone else besides him. Kevin is a stand-up guy and tells it like it is and doesn't sugar-coat anything. Legally documented in the state of NJ is Wicked Motorsports and the owner is Kevin, the sole owner. Anybody can check this via online. I'm not here to bash anybody but to tell the TRUTH and the only TRUTH. Kevin, you're like family to me brother and we won't let jerks like Germ blantantly lie about something he has no idea of what he's talking about. So sorry long guys. Have a great weekend.

Last edited by Kipper ECS; 04-02-2005 at 04:30 PM.
post #29 of 49 Old 04-04-2005, 04:56 PM

2 sides to every story!

It's a shame, that it has come down once again to he said/she said bulls--t. I was told by one of MY customers, about these bulls--t posts on the corral. If any one of you would like to talk about a different truth, give me a call at the shop @732-449-6766 or my cell @ 732-539-9625, or [email protected]
To enlighten all of you on some issues........Kevin dropped out of veterinarian college after one semester. He was fired from Rogers Pet Supply in Brick shortly thereafter & showed up at my shop asking for a job. My first car was a 68' Cougar with a 351w.....Kevins was a 300ZX. I've had 2 Six-Pack Road Runners, RT Chargers, Mustangs, Camaros, Big 4X4 Trucks,just to name a few. All of which "I" built. Kevin's next vehicle was a Dodge Ramcharger I built. His next vehicle was a 70' Charger with a 360 Police Intercepter that I built. His first Mustang was a salvage car that I put together from used parts. His 2nd, he didn't build, & blew it up 2-3 times because "Twisted" kept putting oil pumps in rather than find out why the shaft kept breaking. Yes, Kevin knew almost nothing back in 1995 before coming to work for me. Mark from Twisted was doing the work on Kevin's car & screwed him!
At least 2-3 of you ECS guys are driving Mustangs that were originally mine.
I was a factory trained GM & Ford dealership tech (also ASE Certified) for years before opening up "Brian's Automotive" in 1989. I ALWAYS did speed & performance work, but under Brian's Automotive Center Inc. When Kevin started working for me, we started to get alot of people with mustangs wanting work, or coming in because they had just gotten ripped off by someone else. Kevin & I decided to promote another "catchy" name for the performance work. We agreed on the name, & I was listed as "the incorporator" & still am according to the state of NJ. Kevin & I both owned 50% of that secondary business, Wicked Motorsports Inc. My attorney is presently looking into the "Legal" end of things. As of this moment, I have no idea how Kevin can claim "Sole" ownership, when the state is telling me it is still 50% my company. The taxation department just faxed me the paperwork to back up that statement.
EVERY job that came thru the door was technically done under Brian's Automotive....Wicked was just a name to promote. Wicked NEVER filed taxes, because everything was filed under Brian's Automotive. EVERY vendor account that was opened up was done with the credit & banking info of Brian's, not Wicked. Wicked was just a shell. Ask Joe from Downs Ford......our account is under Brian's.
Kevin worked for me for 3 years as an employee before I had to fire him because I just couldn't deal with his bull**** anymore. I told him to go out into the REAL world & see what it was like. I was tired of babysitting him. He would show up late EVERY day, tell me at 5:00pm that he was taking the next day off to go surfing, etc. The shop was very busy, but Kevin only wanted to do only certain things. He became such a prima-donna!
He didn't understand that "Motorsport" work can't sustain the overhead. Why do you think so many "Speed" shops have come & gone? Dwayne from Outrageous is actually a Ford dealer tech during the day himself.
Look at some of the past posts from Kevin argueing with people about whoreing their prices. He has one on the corral about UPR pricing. The other guy was making next to nothing so there was no competition. How can anyone make a living that way. Kevin was always ok with trying to do the same.........because I pay the overhead. It's my mortgage, taxes, utilities, insurance....not to mention the bills for my own home & family.
He only get's it when it's convenient for him. The regular automotive work is what pays the bills.
We didn't talk for a year. He still had things handed to him though. My cousins & uncle got him in the Glaziers union, because he cried about not knowing what to do with his life. Boy did he hate having to get up at 4:30am & work all day!
When we started talking again, I was still at my Manasquan location, doing all of the work that came in the door.( Whoever posted the link about Wicked being in Manasquan WITHOUT Brians....check your facts! It was my shop also!) I began to let him come in & work on his friends cars. He wanted to get back into "our" business plan & make a go of it. I thought he grew up a bit & maybe it could work this time.He was still only doing it "part-time" because of his union job. Do you know how many people would talk to Kevin, drop off their vehicle, then call me during the day & bitch about him not finishing their car or returning their calls? Too many to count. Even his buddy Alex. He would say " Can I pay you to get my car done.....it will be an antique before Kevin gets it done!
I moved from Rt. 35 in Manasquan to a new shop on Rt. 34 in Wall that I bought in April of 01'. We talked of a large motorsport showroom etc.
I had an accident in Dec. 01' severing 4 of my fingers on my dominant hand while doing construction outside the building. I tried to let Kevin manage things during my 6 surgeries & recoveries. He would just piss off my other employees. So my friend Gary came to work for me & run things.
I finally settled my lawsuit in June 04' & had been talking to Kevin for over a year about a big expansion, dyno, pipe bender for custom exhaust, etc. I was going to have Kevin run Wicked Motorsports, my employee Jason run Brian's Automotive, & I was going to oversee everything. While waiting to recieve my lawsuit money over the past year, Kevin & I looked at dynos, butler buildings for the addition, more lifts & equiptment & started working on the site plan. Then we were leaning towards if I were to just purchase a piece of property & put up the main shop there close by the existing one, but it didn't need highway frontage, therefore would be cheaper, taxes also.
Well, on one thursday morning in Feb. 05' I called Kevin at 9:00 & woke him up because I wanted to go look at a piece of property. Apparently he had been up all night playing X-Box. (He has been collecting unemployment for 6 months from the union because he didn't want to work in the cold. My cousins & uncle requested him on some of their jobs, but he cried about the cold, didn't show up at the hall, & pissed them off royally) He said he would be at the shop in an hour. I called & called until 2:30pm then left to look at the property myself. When I got back at 4:00pm, Kevin was standing in the showroom with his friend Steve. I talked about the property, & he said he found a building to work out of. I asked the particulars, assuming he had found it for "US". Boy was I wrong! It turns out, Kevin has been looking for a building for HIMSELF, while just blowing sunshine up my ass about our plans together. Even his friend Steve was shocked....he thought I knew! Turns out, Kevin already ordered a lift & some tools (Every thing in the shop that he has been using for years belongs to Brians Automotive) Boy was I shocked, but oh well, once a weasel, always a weasel.
Ask Kevin who actually fabricated the ABS reluctor rings for the 9" you guys are talking about. I did them at my buddies machine shop a year ago!
Now the problem is this.......The 4 cars that have been in Kevins care, some here in pieces for a year, Kevin has the keys. The radiator Kevin saw on the floor in the shop is for the grey primer 85' Mustang that was in the shop getting a new engine installed. The radiator has an electric fan bolted to it, & is a full metal 2 row. How could a "mustang guru" like Kevin make that mistake? Ask the police, they saw it.......it doesn't look like a plastic 3 row to them either! So John.....the owner of the red mustang.....f--k you if you think I messed with your car!!!!!! Kevin will tell ALL of you lies to get you to not want to do business with me. But guess what?......I have photocopied all of these bull**** posts & lies & my attorney will be contacting you for the slander suit!
Alex....Kevin jerked you around so much on your car because he said you didn't want to pay him. He even sold your old parts & pocketed the money. But I guess you get what you pay for.I didn't charge you because Kevin did the work after hours cheap because he said you & all the ECS guys were cheap f--ks.
Danny....Kevin has driven your car & Alex's to job sites, beat the hell out of them, & had to come here to wash the mud off of them. Also Kevin never paid the bill for the 2 new tires on your car....I have to clear up my account! Can you make sure the money gets to me?!
Bill Hicks.....When you were out in Ca. & stopped to see your $11,000.00 engine that was being built, you were shown someone elses! You gave Kevin the money for the engine I found out, but they were being jerked around by him & your engine was so far behind. I believe he spent your money on the SCT software, new laptop, wide band O2, etc. He said to me he would front the money for the investment since everything else was mine!
There have been "just Kevin's customers" & "just Brian's customers" I would argue with him over him driving "his" vehicles all over the place & beating on them. One guy got his car back with an extra 1,000 miles on it! He was pissed! I told them they only wanted Kevin, so talk to your "man"!
I'm sorry you guys are so snowed by Kevin. Now that he has overhead to pay, let's see how many freebies you get or just how cheap you get off now. I just hope he has insurance to cover the work he does!?
I work 8:00am-5:00pm Monday thru Friday. I have been in business almost 17 years. I paid my dues. I also have a family to take care of. I want to be a part of my childrens lives. When I was single without kids, I would work 60-70 hours a week & be at my customers beckoned call also. But 99.9% of the customers were just using me, just as they are Kevin.For now, Kevin eats, sleeps & drinks his buddies from ECS. Part of that is the reason his fiance' left him. Use him while you can. When he decides to get a life for himself, get married & have kids, he will see what good friends he has in all of you.
Kevin knows alot about Mustangs. I was busy with the many other aspects of the business to get as deep into it as he did. That does not mean that I can't do it...I just chose to let him cover that aspect of it for 'US". I took delivery of the new 3" pipe bending machine a week after he pulled this s--t. We would both do different things & we would compliment each other in the end. It's good business, so I thought. I just didn't think he would F--K me in the end!
Germ is actually a customer of mine. Kevin has NEVER touched either of his 2 Mustangs, or his uncles Mustang. I do have alot of customers myself, contrary to what is being said.
Kevin can keep all the nickle & dime-ing customers. He can spend 5 hours just talking shop. He will find out the hard way how all that stuff doesn't pay the bills.
I've wasted enough of my breath dealing with this crap. Anyone can call me if they want any additional questions answered.
Brian
post #30 of 49 Old 04-04-2005, 06:36 PM

Well, my boyfriend has a Mustang and has always respected and praised Kevin. Also, when I needed a Spec clutch put into my car, Kevin gladly did the job for me and I own an Acura. Also, he did a great job on it too.

The many times I've seen Kevin at the shop he's always been working his ass off. He would go to the shop after his regular job and work late at night on people's cars. I've even seen him work through the night too. His passion and expertise for cars is definitely there.

With a large number of satisfied customers he can't possibly be all the things that his brother has portrayed him to be.
post #31 of 49 Old 04-04-2005, 07:42 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWicked
Even his buddy Alex. He would say " Can I pay you to get my car done.....it will be an antique before Kevin gets it done!
Brian You know I was joking about that, I blew the motor on the car and did have the Cash to fix it right away. I paid Kevin over 3 grand for all the work done, most people dont have that type of money laying around. I think you took that out of context.

Quote:
Alex....Kevin jerked you around so much on your car because he said you didn't want to pay him. He even sold your old parts & pocketed the money.
Brian, whatever parts were sold I told Kevin to sell with MY Permission. Instead of the buyer paying me and then me paying Kevin for money I owed him I just had the buyer pay Kevin. I negotiated the sale with the buyers and Kevin delivered the parts. Nothing wrong with that

Quote:
But I guess you get what you pay for.I didn't charge you because Kevin did the work after hours cheap because he said you & all the ECS guys were cheap f--ks.
I guess I do get what I pay for, a man that made my car run like a bat outta hell. He and I went through tons of trials and tribulations with all the experemneting we did on this car.

Quote:
Danny....Kevin has driven your car & Alex's to job sites, beat the hell out of them, & had to come here to wash the mud off of them.
And Brian, I know Kevin drives my car, I tell him to. I want him to. If I didnt like the treament I would go elsewhere.

Kevin is more than my Technician he is my freind, he and I have gone through alot together and not just Mustang Stuff. I just wanted to get some thing straight

2000 Performance Red GT
01 COBRA MOTOR w/Aftercooled V2 SQ w/Gt Impeller
521RWHP and 419TQ on a Mustang Dyno
Up Next: T-Trim and Smaller Pullie
post #32 of 49 Old 04-04-2005, 08:36 PM

Man, that's some laundry list.......bwicked sounds less like a man trying to plead his case and more like a scorned lover. Why is it so wrong that Kevin didn't know much about cars until '95??? He was a fukn teenager @ the time......doesn't everyone start out not knowing things and gain knowledge through experience? These attacks on Kevin are LAME and downright pitiful.....especially about his fiance leaving him.....while it was pretty much mutual. Kevin hasn't lowered himself to your level - nothing's been written about "someone's" marriage being on the rocks.

Dude, I really don't care who stole my radiator/fan....the fact is that the parts were stolen while the car was parked on your property. Your insurance should and would cover it either way as it was on your property when stolen. It wasn't just Kevin who saw my stuff in your shop........you can say it wasn't my stuff which is probably long gone by now (since I have my receipt for the parts to ID it was mine). It's just very strange that whoever took the stuff was neat, used tools and didn't break in and tightened down all the screws/bolts when they closed the hood like nothing had been touched.

In your entire thread you did nothing but put Kevin down, and say how great a mechanic you are......say it enough and you might actually believe it. I've heard from many people on various sites - camaro, acura, mustang, etc - and there are many people that question your integrity and credibility...some old customers and some people that just live in your area.

As for the threat of a "slander suit" against us, get a clue.......slander is spoken and libel is written.......and this being the internet would make it libel. And good luck finding any court to consider posts on an internet site with it's members voicing opinions as libel or slander if you insist....let alone an attorney to take that case. It would be different if we posted in a newspaper, or on company email about you if you were a fellow employee......or said it to you in person infront of other people that you do business with. Sounds to me like your attack on Kevin may be grounds for Kevin to slap you with a libel suit too......PPPPLEASE.

Bottom line is Kevin is a GREAT mechanic and has built some seriously AWESOME cars......and will continue to do so. Sounds like someone's jealous (and scared) he'll be losing his business. Good luck Brian, hope whoever has my stuff appreciates all your hard work and effort.

P.S. Isn't it nice to know Kevin loves animals and initially wanted a career taking care of our pets?
post #33 of 49 Old 04-04-2005, 09:19 PM

if some of this was true, i'd actually not even bother replying, but seeing you dug so deep, deep.... but came up with nothing, ill buy you a new shovel, so you can dig your own grave with your remarks, and actions. Good luck in life, wish you the best.
#1 Never went to Vet school, you do 4 years of college first, which i have 2 @ Salisbury State in MD for animal nutrition major. Show how much you know about your family. My father and I couldnt afford it anymore, so I came home and went back to work for who I was going to school for....Rogers Pet Supplies.
#2 Quit Rogers, was there for 8 years, ran the mans business, his son and I, made very good money there, but father was loosing it and accused everyone of stealing from him. This severed my 18 year relationship with my good friend, and a close "second" father. I don't take lightly to untruths, and couldnt think of them the same. Actually recently went to Rogers to see my buddy, saw father for 1st time in 8 years, he apologized, felt good to get the grief and hurt outta my heart.
#3 Was already working on mustangs before i came to my brother to pass idea of "Wicked". Actually "Wicked" was born one night a few of my buddies and i were having a few beers, it was Pete's Wicked Ale.... Why not come to your brother, to embark on a new business, that you look up to, but hey look where it gets ya. Always wanted to keep at bay, no one can succeed him. Alas, time to move on. We all are our own man, we will see in time whose still standing.
#4 300zx, lol yeah i was rocking that...I guess all of us mustang people had a stang as our first car? lol too funny...irrelevant ya think?
#5 Salvage stang, glass was all blown out, stolen car, my bro's boss owned it, my brother never laid a finger on it to restore it......i got it with just all new glass....still needing work...have pics before and after.
#6 Black Mustang, bought it from dealership with full GT40 setup, Marc @ Twisted knew the dealer, got car for a steal, had 4 wheel disc, ran 12.20's NA all day long. Dwayne @ Outrageous built the car. Car was raced very heavily, RACED, not talk about what i do or did, I dont even think my bro has ever been down the 1320? Dwayne and I know each other on a personal basis, and used to street race with Marc, and that whole street scene back in 94-95-96. Unlike my bro who only knows what i tell em...like Dwayne working for Ford....which he doesnt anymore.
#7 Black car had issues when first bought, think it had blower previous, and head unit let loose, oil pressure was funky on it...we knew we were on borrowed time. Blew oil pump racing one night, went back to Twisted, which I helped out at times, and myself and few others put another pump in the motor, we had a money race the next night and wanted to try and make it. Marc just sat in office and let others do the work while he lay claim to its glory, like someone i know. Then when pump blew second night out, it was time to tear it down. we did, and had our new build...a Nowalk 347 (1st to make 347) with TW and S-trim. Bought everything, was at Twisted, magically shop got broke into, all my stuff stolen, etc. Marc was a shady character, thats why no longer in business, and screwed me, even thru friendship. I created "Wicked" from this ordeal.
#8 Only ECS person having a car u owned, u didnt even drive it, it was a rolling chassis, stock, lol, was slapnotch. Which I and Steve donated the guts of his 86 gt into this car. Of any of the performance cars u had, u never drove any of them they all never ran or never put on road, besides your 75-79 Trans Ams wearing your Winger T-shirts and a mullet, stop living in the past, get over it.
#9 Catchy name of "Wicked" was created one night while me and a few of my buddies were drinking Pete's Wicked Ale, plus we liked the way the Wicked was wrote, look at it and compare it to the beer label, no coincidence there.
#10 I wanted Wicked to file taxes, have its own accounts, own vendors, which Joe @ Downs couldnt care about this garbage, yes you buy under Brians Auto, and Wicked has its own account with Downs, so commence your business as you will. My brother being the control freak, and not wanting anyone to succeed him, wanted full control of what went on, I was just tired of the "whipping boy status" and the dead end endeavor i thought that would work out between my brother and I. My brother has been thru so many employees, not just myself, he has a way of talking down to people as you can see clearly evident by his lashing of irrelevant and twisted stories. Boy was I stupid...not once but twice. Live and learn.
#11 Yeah Im a Union Glazier Local 1009 and proud of it. Its a family trade that has survived over the years, and i have 4 family members still active, wasnt handed to me, anyone that knows unions u have to serve an apprenticeship, and I did my 4 years, and paid my dues. Anyone like getting up @ 4:30? Too funny, but boy did my bro bitch when i was done @ 3pm. Dont be jealous I have other skillz not just with automotive. Glad you fired me, made me realize there real people to work for. that treat help right. I also run work as a foreman on jobs, and get requested to work for other companies. Thank you again.
#12 Your accident, cant refute that, but funny thing is he fired the kids working for him i had to deal with those 6 months, while working my union job that i took off of to help at the shop...talk about ungrateful, you can rot in hell for that comment. Gary soon left also, couldnt take my brothers crap too.....do i see a pattern here? Even his new boy Jay numerous times has questioned my brother ethics, and knowledge to me, but hey I like Jay and wish em the best.
#13 U dont do "performance exhaust" with a pipe bender, u use a mandrel bender, any you mustang guys wanna buy an exhaust for you stang made by midas or meineke? dont think so, told my brother not to buy it, he did anyway, said can make alot more money this way if you sell job.....I dont "sell" jobs I give a customer to correct answers, and best way to do it...not whats gonna line my wallet.
#14 I knew for sometime I wanted to move on from my brother, all these talks of new shop, bigger this, gonna get that were just that, talks, i knew in my heart i could no longer deal with the controlling. Didn't know how to tell him earlier, knew he would just say get your **** outta here, just waitied till i had all my ducks in order. Might not be best way in his eyes, but I had to protect myself from him, since the last time he thru me out the same way.
#15 what I do on my own time while off from the Union is just that my own.... xbox rocks, wanna play on live hit me up on XBL sn is Wicked Creation! didnt know he knew my work sched so well....Hell yeah i collect my unemployment, i piad into it, and if im not working for the union im entitled to it.....is someone jealous? Oh and get it right, its 4 months not 6, it runs out in May, and Ill be back at work already, got a request at the hall.
#16 9 inch rear...thats all u did on the damn thing, open up 2 holes in a piece of aluminum, i think a helper monkey could do that. the rest was my idea, which he thought was stupid....we shall see.
#17 "He can spend 5 hours just talking shop" ill spend 10 hours if i need to to make sure people are educated and getting what they want and understand it....theres the major difference.....the one people appreciate the most.
#18 I BEAT all my customers cars, because if it doesnt break with me driving it, its not gonna break with you driving it, and like anything everything will be taken care of if it does.....its always been my practice and always will be. And its a tasteful beating.
#19 Bill Hicks is aware of the status of his motor, and i told you that to see how loyal you were, which you arent, you got punked on that one. Ive had the SCT software since they released it to the public in March as well as my Wide band set up. You know what a Wide Band is? , as well as my 800.00 extra laptop. Only snow thats around here is whats on he ground and ill snowboard down it.
#20 Take the money for the tires outta the 600 u kept from me from jobs i did for ya, and the radiator/fan that vanished from the shop. Tell Jay thanks for putting all the bolts back in place all nice and neat for me i know he hated to do that to me (seeing how he kept everything neat and in order), but he works for you and had to do what the boss says.....I woulda hated to get new hardware when i buy the new one.
My following isnt just ECS, its spread farther then that, but ECS is my home base, but anyone is welcome into our cicle of mustang nutz. You can keep the stragglers that come in from the phone book ad, and your customers. Im sure once they catch wind of the move, they will come see me, and ill let them make there own choice.

Anyone got a girl to hook me up with that likes mustangs? recently single!!!!!

Take care everyone, and im sorry to air this dirty laundry on here, but what was said was tasteless, tacky, and down right untruthful. Lets move onto bigger and better things, like our love of mustangs.

SHELL NO MORE!

Certified SCT Tuner
732-904-9000

Theres only 1 Wicked
post #34 of 49 Old 04-04-2005, 09:30 PM

Trader Feedback: (4)
I personally have worked for Wicked Motorsports and I could go on all nite about the shady things that Brian would do to his customers, like selling used motors and transmissions saying they are new. Thats not even the half of it. Kevin is the brains behind Wicked Motorsports and has done 99% of all of the performance work. All of Kevins work is flawless and if something is wrong, he always makes sure its right in the end. Kevins been around mustangs as long as I remember and hes taught me a lot. I wouldnt be where I am today w/o his help. Well I didnt want to get in the middle of this, but I had to get this ***** off my chest.

'91 Notchback:
F1R Procharger...19psi...SCT Tuned Monster with a 331 and C4

WICKED MOTORSPORTS
wickedmotorsports.net
post #35 of 49 Old 04-04-2005, 10:16 PM

Brian,

That's pretty ****ty of you to bring kevin's personal life into this, no one has attacked you personally, that's pretty low to go against your own brother. You say you don't know what happened to John's (meanlx) radiator and fan, did they walk away? Do you tell your other "customers" that things have been stolen off cars at "your" property? You also say in your post about customers specifically asking for kevin to do their work, doesn't that tell you something? It should tell you that they'd rather deal with kevin and his abilities, rather than yours, i guess that's why you're jealous of kevin. As far as performance work goes, are you a certified SCT tuner? didn't think so, It seems that the only customer of yours with a mustang is "germ", i'm sure it will go 15's all day long. Do you give your personal cell phone number to customers to call if they need anything like kevin does? I doubt it.

Best of luck with Brian's auto, have fun doing oil changes and brake jobs for old people, while all the real cars will be built by the REAL Wicked Motorsports, owned and operated by Kevin, The only Performance Shop My Mustang will See.

Russ

ps- Change your name to BAuto, not Bwicked, because nothing that comes out of your shop will ever be WICKED.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement