MARYLAND - Car Meet - February 26th, 2005 - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 02-21-2005, 11:30 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
MARYLAND - Car Meet - February 26th, 2005

On Saturday, February 26th, at 7 P.M. the car club that I am apart of is having a car meet for any people in central Maryland. We are trying to get a lot of people to come, we are posting this so early so everyone can make plans for it. The car meet is for anyone with a modified car, truck, or SUV. We will prolly group the vechicles.

So far the people that are coming are 3 SE-R's (1 Spec-V), 2 Mustangs (2001 and a 35th Anniversary), TT 300ZX, WRX, 3 Chevy S-10's (2 Xtremes), Chevy Xtreme Blazer, Lifited Dodge Dakota, BMW 325i, Mitsubishi 3000GT, Lancer Evo 8, BMW 325IS M-Technic, and probably people from a local performance shop called Agile Auto (www.agileauto.com). We are getting our friends and spreading the word.

We are hoping there is going to be a pretty good turnout. The meet is going to be held in Timonium, Baltimore County, Maryland. It is right of I-83 on York Road. It is in large parking lot. The address is below, so use MapQuest if you are interested in coming. It is outfront of an old closed down Ames store. The address below is a store in the shopping center. Ames is in the back of the parking lot.

Sunny's Affordable Outdoor Str
2157 York Rd # B
Timonium, MD 21093

We would like to get as many people as possible. But we can not do crazy things like racing, burning out, doughnuts, or anything like that, that often. It will cause to much attention and we don't want the cops coming. People will drive by at prolly want to race just because. Up to your own discreation.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Saturday, February 26th, at 7 P.M.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-21-2005, 11:32 AM Thread Starter

Here are some written-up directions.

Sunny's Affordable Outdoor Str
2157 York Rd # B
Timonium, MD 21093

If your coming from the North, going South, take I-83 South towards Baltimore. Take I-83 South towards Baltimore until you get to Exit #16 - Timonium Road. Get on the ramp towards Timonium Road, Timonium Fairgrounds. Once at the light, take a LEFT onto Timonium Road. You will go through 2-3 sets of lights (i think). You will pass the Fairgrounds on your right (large gated area with stables) and on your right will be a purple shopping center. At the final light (York Road), merge into the left lane. Turn left onto York Road, going north. You will see Krispy Kremes on your right. Keep on driving until you see the light (right before a gas station). Turn right into the shopping center. It is across from the Timonium Fairgrounds. If you drive up past the light where you can turn into the Timonium Fairgrounds, you have gone to far. We may have a sign up on the right hand side of the road saying Car Show!

If your coming from the South, going North, hop on I-83 North. To get to I-83, you may have to take 695. Take I-83 North until you get to the exit #16, Timonium Road East towards the Fairgrounds. Once off the ramp, make a slight right onto Timonium Road. You will be heading East, towards the Fairgrounds. Merge into the center or left lane. Go through 2-3 sets of lights (i think). You will pass the fairgrounds on your right (large gated area with stables) and a purple shopping center on your right. On the final light (York Road), turn LEFT, so you will be going North. Go North and you will see Krispy Kreme doughnuts on your right, keep on driving until you see the first set of lights. A gas station is right AFTER the light (yellow, so it is prolly Shell?) Turn right into the shopping center. If you drive past the light where you can turn into the Fairgrounds across from a Business plaza (large brick/brown buildings), you have gone to far. We may have a sign out on the right saying Car Show!

Remember, do not just follow these directions. Look it up on MapQuest but print these out because MapQuest doesnt give you visuals to look for.

post #3 of 3 Old 02-22-2005, 07:05 PM

i'll be there and maybe my friend with his acura cl. Is it ok if i let people on other forums know?

Last edited by drtc; 02-22-2005 at 07:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement