MIR's Ford Fever Classic - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 09-29-2004, 08:48 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
MIR's Ford Fever Classic

Yo Shade, did you get everything fixed. Hopefully I will have something for you this year. I think I will be getting some M/T ET STREET Drag Radials for that race.

Well for everyone else Oct 23-24 2004 www.mirdrag.com. There are 8 headsup classes. Stock, Mild (HCI class), Wild (NMRA Renegade class) Outlaw, 10.5 W tire class, Mod class and a Lightning class. Then a Drag Radial class.

Greg

Stop posting GT40 intakes when they are Explorer intakes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 10-18-2004, 09:13 AM

Trader Feedback: (0)
I'm hoping, I've done some major surgery on my car, and I haven't made a pass since last year, i'm probably going to be working suspension bugs out all weekend. Gotta love it!

See you there.

99 Cobra, live axle, 4.56 gears,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
on 26x10x15 Hoosiers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 8 Old 10-20-2004, 02:50 PM Thread Starter

The Weather is looking good and I cant wait to get up there to run some 12.3's or so. So Lets Get it on.

greg

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 10-25-2004, 10:59 PM

Good running you on Sunday

I was in the red coupe that you annhiliated (spelling) first round of elims. I couldn't get the hang of the pro tree to save my life. It takes me time to get the converter stalled up and get ready mentally, but those lights are down before you know it. Not that it would have made a difference, my best 1/8th mile of the day was 8.82 and if I'm not mistaken you pulled a 8.1 something on me. Awesome reaction time too on your part. I was kinda hoping you would slip up somewhere along the line, knew that would have been my only chance.. heh... would have been. <-- stock AOD tranny too lol.

Hey question though for you. How long have you had that car? I used to know a guy (I think his name was Terry) who lived in Laplata that had a blue hatch with a roll cage in it. That guy a long time ago sold me an H pipe and gave me a few pointers when i was still a young buck. Was just thinking about that when we were getting ready to stage, and then it was kinda wierd; I saw that guy near the burnout box ,standing there. Is your car possibly his old car? Was just curious. After all it's a small world.

Anyhoo good racing and down with that Washington dude!
Seeya next October with a few more tricks up my sleeve,
Kenny
post #5 of 8 Old 10-25-2004, 11:15 PM

It was good seeing you guys again.

looks like the three of us will have to get our stuff crackin for next year.

on 26x10x15 Hoosiers

post #6 of 8 Old 10-27-2004, 03:01 PM Thread Starter

Yeah no doubt about getting cracking for next year. Can you say DIET I can lose 200 lbs and still be legal. I got roughed up 2nd round by Chris. He went a 7.93 w/ 1.69 60ft ouch. All I saw was blue LX all the way. Oh well.

Greg

post #7 of 8 Old 10-27-2004, 03:40 PM

yeah, he lost to mike in the finals by .007, i think. those guys were moving.

that 1/8 mile stuff killed me, my car's gear was way wrong for that.

on 26x10x15 Hoosiers

post #8 of 8 Old 10-29-2004, 03:05 PM

wish i had seen this post before heading to the race on sunday... i was camped with brian mitchell, the eventual winner of the wild class.. how'd you guys like all that rain and the subsequent 1/8 mi fun.. lol...

daily driver - '03 WJ w/2" lift
projects - '95 Lightning, '89 coupe, '80 GSX1100
backup - '97 Mountaineer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement